Canadian Health Authority Bans Many of Those Blue Masks Over Severe Lung Damage

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The question is no longer whether they work or not, but whether they are killing you. I don't know about you but this goes a long way to explaining why when I put one of those blue things on, I start coughing, like my body is rejecting something.

Canadian Health Authority Bans Many Blue Masks Over Severe Lung Damage, Fauci Says “Double Mask”

Meeting with an eerie silence in the US media and government, despite their purported concern for public health, this month the Quebec health authority issued a ban on masks of a type that are widely sold around the world. The masks contain a material called graphene, which studies have shown can cause cellular lung damage. The brand withdrawn is from China, but the material they are made from is used by many different makers.

The Canadian national news agency the CBC reported on March 26, 2021 in “Potentially toxic masks distributed in schools and daycares in Quebec”:

“One model of mask distributed to Quebec schools and daycares may be dangerous for the lungs as they could contain a potentially toxic material, according to a directive sent out by the provincial government on Friday…”

Graphene is nanotechnology material.

The CBC writes:

“Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene…can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.”

It is not known how many of the masks are already in circulation, storage, or use in the US and around the world.

Earlier this year Dr. Anthony Fauci famously doubled down on masks by recommending people wear double masks.

---

Screenshot, mask with graphene at Amazon
Screen shot, mask at Amazon
15516136_f520.jpg
Source
In a 2016 paper “Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials,” researchers found:

“…studies indicate that the toxicity of graphene is dependent on the complex interplay of several physiochemical properties such as shape, size, oxidative state, functional groups, dispersion state, synthesis methods, route and dose of administration, and exposure times (emphasis added.)”

In a 2013 Brown University reported in the article “Jagged graphene can slice into cell membranes”:

“Researchers from Brown University have shown how tiny graphene microsheets — ultra-thin materials with a number of commercial applications — could be big trouble for human cells”

Last edited:
The question is no longer whether they work or not, but whether they are killing you. I don't know about you but this goes a long way to explaining why when I put one of those blue things on, I start coughing, like my body is rejecting something.

Canadian Health Authority Bans Many Blue Masks Over Severe Lung Damage, Fauci Says “Double Mask”

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer: “They’re going to kill you and your family.
Meeting with an eerie silence in the US media and government, despite their purported concern for public health, this month the Quebec health authority issued a ban on masks of a type that are widely sold around the world. The masks contain a material called graphene, which studies have shown can cause cellular lung damage. The brand withdrawn is from China, but the material they are made from is used by many different makers.

The Canadian national news agency the CBC reported on March 26, 2021 in “Potentially toxic masks distributed in schools and daycares in Quebec”:

“One model of mask distributed to Quebec schools and daycares may be dangerous for the lungs as they could contain a potentially toxic material, according to a directive sent out by the provincial government on Friday…”

Graphene is nanotechnology material.

The CBC writes:

“Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene…can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.”

It is not known how many of the masks are already in circulation, storage, or use in the US and around the world.

Earlier this year Dr. Anthony Fauci famously doubled down on masks by recommending people wear double masks.

---

15516136_f520.jpg
Source
In a 2016 paper “Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials,” researchers found:

“…studies indicate that the toxicity of graphene is dependent on the complex interplay of several physiochemical properties such as shape, size, oxidative state, functional groups, dispersion state, synthesis methods, route and dose of administration, and exposure times (emphasis added.)”

In a 2013 Brown University reported in the article “Jagged graphene can slice into cell membranes”:

“Researchers from Brown University have shown how tiny graphene microsheets — ultra-thin materials with a number of commercial applications — could be big trouble for human cells”
Does my Hulk mask have Graphene in it???
*Asking for a friend*
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

When Covid first broke out, I took a part time job in a major supermarket.. I say part time but I was still working 8 hour shifts for about six months. I was working in the dairy section and working non stop,took some moderate exertion and after wearing a mask the whole time, i gotta say. After the 1st 3 months, by the end of the shift 6 hours in i was starting to feel extreme chest tightness, more rapid heart rate and had to start to take several small breaks with the mask off.
I'm in pretty good shape too... i run at least 3 miles a couple times a week. So I know there is something wrong with a person wearing a mask all the time. Especially if you are being active and your body wants more oxygen.
i kind of question putting these things on little kids. I wonder if Fauchi the virus expert has given much thought or consulted other medical experts who may have a broader range of expertise?

When Covid first broke out, I took a part time job in a major supermarket.. I say part time but I was still working 8 hour shifts for about six months. I was working in the dairy section and working non stop,took some moderate exertion and after wearing a mask the whole time, i gotta say. After the 1st 3 months, by the end of the shift 6 hours in i was starting to feel extreme chest tightness, more rapid heart rate and had to start to take several small breaks with the mask off.
I'm in pretty good shape too... i run at least 3 miles a couple times a week. So I know there is something wrong with a person wearing a mask all the time. Especially if you are being active and your body wants more oxygen.
i kind of question putting these things on little kids. I wonder if Fauchi the virus expert has given much thought or consulted other medical experts who may have a broader range of expertise?
You make excellent points based upon your own experience and I'm with you on the negative outcomes for kids with these mask mandates. First, the type of masks (single-layered cotton) you see a lot of people wearing are worse than wearing nothing. There are many medical sources about how ineffective masks are not going to block this sized virus (smaller than holes in most masks) and evidence germs linger longer with a mask.

What is an "effective mask"? Good question and I continue to read weekly to learn. A 3-layered device with a filter is better, but the problem is still placing these effectively thick masks on kids. Is that really a good idea even for the short-term? According to various sources, kids are not the population that is at risk. Why in the world would they even be considering this move for all kids to wear masks in schools for example, when they know good and well there is no risk to reduce?

If someone, back in 2019 even, told me that schools were going to require students and staff be masked up by requirement in 2021, I would have quit my job. Does anyone know what 5th graders do with masks? Well, in case someone doesn't know it doesn't include keeping them over their mouths..nor on their faces, nor when playing around with them at lunch/recess in adding more germs from tables onto the fabric. Not a workable plan, even if it were a good idea...which it isn't.

I tested out one of those 3-layered masks. No thanks to any type of long-term use that harbors full inspirations.

You make excellent points based upon your own experience and I'm with you on the negative outcomes for kids with these mask mandates. First, the type of masks (single-layered cotton) you see a lot of people wearing are worse than wearing nothing. There are many medical sources about how ineffective masks are not going to block this sized virus (smaller than holes in most masks) and evidence germs linger longer with a mask.

What is an "effective mask"? Good question and I continue to read weekly to learn. A 3-layered device with a filter is better, but the problem is still placing these effectively thick masks on kids. Is that really a good idea even for the short-term? According to various sources, kids are not the population that is at risk. Why in the world would they even be considering this move for all kids to wear masks in schools for example, when they know good and well there is no risk to reduce?

If someone, back in 2019 even, told me that schools were going to require students and staff be masked up by requirement in 2021, I would have quit my job. Does anyone know what 5th graders do with masks? Well, in case someone doesn't know it doesn't include keeping them over their mouths..nor on their faces, nor when playing around with them at lunch/recess in adding more germs from tables onto the fabric. Not a workable plan, even if it were a good idea...which it isn't.

I tested out one of those 3-layered masks. No thanks to any type of long-term use that harbors full inspirations.

I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen by the end of the day. probably more of my own C02.
wonder what the effects of that would be on a person with a heart condition? or a kidney condition? or fighting cancer? wouldn't that create an internal stress on the whole body system?
Over a long time period that is.
And of course in my case, I really was doing some constant exertion... but still I think that needs to be a consideration at least and information offered to the public.

I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen by the end of the day. probably more of my own C02.
wonder what the effects of that would be on a person with a heart condition? or a kidney condition? or fighting cancer? wouldn't that create an internal stress on the whole body system?
And of course in my case, I really was doing some constant exertion... but still I think that needs to be a consideration at least and information offered to the public.
I've worn various masks while doing errands where businesses require them, and as mentioned I tried out a 3 layer mask. Right away it was harder to breath, and I'm in good health without any health conditions other than a mild allergy to fall leaves. I tested out that thick mask raking up leaves to prevent allergens from entering my airways. Guess what? I still wound up having to take an antihistamine due to the "leave dust" afterwards as it did not prevent a reaction. Who knows the real effectiveness of even a 3 layered mask. I'll continue to look for updated findings, but masks imo are not working given spread continued regardless of masks and shut-downs...making masks appear ineffective at the very least.

Last edited:

I've worn various masks while doing errands where businesses require them.

Yeah, I think its ok for short time periods throughout the day. But there are those who are forced to wear them for hours, or even others now who just seem to wear them constantly because they like them now.

I wasnt wearing that particular blue mask though. Only a little. I wouldnt trust anything now that comes from China.

I've worn various masks while doing errands where businesses require them.

Yeah, I think its ok for short time periods throughout the day. But there are those who are forced to wear them for hours, or even others now who just seem to wear them constantly because they like them now.

I wasnt wearing that particular blue mask though. Only a little. I wouldnt trust anything now that comes from China.

The Stanford study cites CO2 overload, a different issue. The graphene is a nanomaterial just one or two molecules think which cuts lung cells like a razor blade.

Also breaking today... Rep. Marjorie Taylor introduces bill outllawing the un_American abomination.. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Proposal to Bar 'Vaccine Passports'

In Israel, people are fighting back. Israeli citizens, who have formed a group named “People of Truth,” have called their “green card” system a Crime Against Humanity which violates the Nuremberg Code. The Code, won at terrible cost during World War II, forever established the principle in international law of fully informed, uncoerced consent of participants in medical experiments.

Those slaves will do as they're told buahaha

I bet they're having real fun trying to convince the orthodox to vaccinate

Just wear a bandana which is an absolute joke since it it like trying trying to stop sand with chicken wire. But then this has nothing to do with health it is part of a satanic ritual of transformation, the mask separates what you were from what you will be, a Godless, transhuman slave.

I wear 2 layers of old fishnet stockings. I breathe fine cept when some old biddy gets offended and kicks me in the nads.

When will you morons learn that wearing a mask does NOT protect you. It protects others! That is why mask size versus the virus size has no bearing on the conversation whatsoever!

Did you deliberately choose 'blue mask' as an identifier in order to make your post as confusing as possible?

I wear 2 layers of old fishnet stockings. I breathe fine cept when some old biddy gets offended and kicks me in the nads.

When will you morons learn that wearing a mask does NOT protect you. It protects others! That is why mask size versus the virus size has no bearing on the conversation whatsoever!
Okay, so you're wearing a mask with a certain sized mesh of "holes". The virus is smaller and is reportedly more airborne compared to surface contact risk...size matters in this case as the virus will penetrate your mask.

Look, I felt compelled to reply as you've written a similar comment about 5 times now about this very thing in other threads. I am not giving anyone medical advice only giving my opinion based upon articles I've read written by those who study the variables.

Okay, so you're wearing a mask with a certain sized mesh of "holes". The virus is smaller and is reportedly more airborne compared to surface contact risk...size matters in this case as the virus will penetrate your mask.

Look, I felt compelled to reply as you've written a similar comment about 5 times now about this very thing in other threads. I am not giving anyone medical advice only giving my opinion based upon articles I've read written by those who study the variables.

The virus is contained in water particles that are UCH lager than your mask can pass. That's why your mask gets wet if you sneeze or cough into it. My doctors had me in a mask before COVID ever hit because most viruses are not as small as COVID-19. Ever wonder what happened to the flu this year? Non-existent is the word.

The virus is contained in water particles that are UCH lager than your mask can pass. That's why your mask gets wet if you sneeze or cough into it. My doctors had me in a mask before COVID ever hit because most viruses are not as small as COVID-19. Ever wonder what happened to the flu this year? Non-existent is the word.
Before I hit up the info board to add a link to my opinion, you're question about what happened to the flu is something quite elusive considering there are two possibilities. I know you know the two, and we're not going to agree about which one is correct. Let me find a decent source for you...not pop psy but legit findings about masks...I really didn't make it up out of thin air and don't read bogus sources unless fooled.
This 2019 study of 2862 participants showed that both N95 respirators and surgical masks “resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory confirmed influenza.” https://www.technocracy.
news/masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe-a-summary-of-the-science/

Last edited:

Before I hit up the info board to add a link to my opinion, you're question about what happened to the flu is something quite elusive considering there are two possibilities. I know you know the two, and we're not going to agree about which one is correct. Let me find a decent source for you...not pop psy but legit findings about masks...I really didn't make it up out of thin air and don't read bogus sources unless fooled.

Look, the OP is talking about a mask I have never seen nor heard of. I really don't care how much your studies prove what they were paid to prove. I understand this topic far more than the layman. You apparently are a rank amateur who wants to think they have a clue.

^
It's a matter of idiology, nothing will penetrate the narrative....

View attachment 483727
Particle sizes for mask filtration · fast.ai

If they are so concerned about our health, why don't they tell us that graphene from those masks are cutting into our lungs and causing permanent damage.?

“Vallabani et. al. investigated the toxicity of graphene oxide using normal human lung cells (BEAS-2B) after 24 and 48 hours of exposure at concentrations between 10–100 µg/ml.”

From paper Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials, mouse lung, graphene induces patchy fibrosis.

Forum List

Back