Canadian gynies refuse to see She-Male

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is a disgrace, they really need to treat this Jessica Yaniv "broad"

What will they do next? Will Canada's gynocologists deny Yaniv abortion services too?

Fortunatley Yaniv is suing them, just like she sued the oriental broads who refused to shave her testicles.

Stupid Canada,

Stupid Canadians who accept all the shit ...

Yes ....then they deserve all the shit.

Keep the shit coming in Canada. Bought by Communist China....

GOD HAVE MERCY on poor Canada.

This is a disgrace, they really need to treat this Jessica Yaniv "broad" What will they do next? Will Canada's gynocologists deny Yaniv abortion services too? Fortunatley Yaniv is suing them, just like she sued the oriental broads who refused to shave her testicles.

I'm confused. Just what does a transgender need with a gynecologist? It's not like she really has actual, real, working equipment down there. There are many people out there with real, urgent, serious gynecological needs---- I applaud the doctor's office for not wasting time on this man so to be able to fit in more legitimate patients.

I actually appreciate this guy... He absolutely shows the insanity of the arguments. There is no reproductive organs to look at... You're not a female. If he wants to call himself a woman... Fine... I don't give two shits... But they are not female.

The only one of these freaks I've seen who is uglier than this thing is the Biden administration appointee from PA:
1624172162225.png

Stupid Canada,

Stupid Canadians who accept all the shit ...

Yes ....then they deserve all the shit.

Keep the shit coming in Canada. Bought by Communist China....

GOD HAVE MERCY on poor Canada.
WTF?

What will they do next? Will Canada's gynocologists deny Yaniv abortion services too?

Fortunatley Yaniv is suing them, just like she sued the oriental broads who refused to shave her testicles.

hhkk.jpeg

If the thing has a tallywacker and 2 nuts, then stop calling it a female....Right Bruce Jenner?

As far as I know a transgender male to female specimen doesn't have a vagina and certainly doesn't have ovaries. What "she" has is a stitched together lump of tissue to cover up the hole where "her" testicles and penis used to be. "She" needs a plastic surgeon not a gynaecologist

I thought real Canadians were stronger than all that.

I was wrong. They are all pussies.

Don't forget that while America was founded in violent rebellion and defiance against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in cowering and groveling before that same tyrant. While we were Kicking George III's ass, the Canadians were kissing George III's ass.

That is the difference between these two countries.

That dumbass Gynocologist is a frickin Science Denier.

And, a racist too ..... or something like that.

Forum List

Back