Canadian children are being taught to call police on the vaccine-free

The greatest wrongs I see is the Christian indoctrination of children into believing lies at an age when the child isn't capable of knowing it is being lied to. In most cases the child will be held ransom to the lies for life.
It's the harmless Santa story taken to a very harmful level.
Lies such as ....

The greatest wrongs I see is the Christian indoctrination of children into believing lies at an age when the child isn't capable of knowing it is being lied to. In most cases the child will be held ransom to the lies for life.
Oh brother!

This looks right, right?

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.

It looks like everything you know is wrong. Sadly ignorant people appear to be the majority. God help us! We might end up like the western tyrannical nations like Canada, Aussiefucks, and German Nazis.

Fully vaccinated’ make up majority of COVID hospitalizations in Ontario, gov’t data shows​

‘Fully vaccinated’ make up majority of COVID hospitalizations in Ontario, gov't data shows - LifeSite

I mean, I don't even know what to say. Not really. The way the adults are gleefully responding to the responses given by the children (which, ironically, seem to mirror media narrative) is equally disturbing. Obviously the children are answering strategically guided questions which are clearly meant to solicit a prescribed response, but still.

The show’s host asked the kids what society should do with people who don’t want the vaccine, and the young boy said, "We should call the police."

“Yes!” other adults on the stage blurted at this response.

The young girl answered, “If they don’t have the vaccine, it can make a lot of people in danger, so like what the government does right now. We should cut everything from them little by little until they submit and get vaccinated.”

The live crowd applauded

God I never saw growing up thst the entire world would go through and understand whst nazi Germany went through and would experience it firsthand.I always figured the way the elite would achieve depopulation control was from nuclear war,I never saw it coming through forced vaccines.

287d26214193ebe2.jpg

This looks right, right?

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.
tweet-sleight-of-hand-free-society-blow-more-important-reject-neighbors-than-government.jpg

We stand by our record. If you want to open the can of worms that is the US record vs. ours, then you go right ahead.

Due to protests by C.A. p., I'm not going to do it for you.
Wrong again, duck. You are in the Canadian forum, discussing Canadian issues--not American, about which you have no standing. I don't have a problem with you trying to influence Canadians. Quack away, you have my blessing. LMAO

Donald H
Don’t you find it appalling that a high percentage of D voters want their fellow Americans coerced by government into taking the vax? I do.

If that Rasmussen poll is right, a good percentage of D voters want the unvaxxed put in concentration camps and their children taken from them. WTF!!!

What has happened to my country?

I mean, I don't even know what to say. Not really. The way the adults are gleefully responding to the responses given by the children (which, ironically, seem to mirror media narrative) is equally disturbing. Obviously the children are answering strategically guided questions which are clearly meant to solicit a prescribed response, but still.

The show’s host asked the kids what society should do with people who don’t want the vaccine, and the young boy said, "We should call the police."

“Yes!” other adults on the stage blurted at this response.

The young girl answered, “If they don’t have the vaccine, it can make a lot of people in danger, so like what the government does right now. We should cut everything from them little by little until they submit and get vaccinated.”

The live crowd applauded

I do not care what happens to Canada to be blunt. Just this: when their nation is choked off, do not let any of them here. Rather like a blue state/red state situation, but less lenient. Whereas fellow Americans can flee their blue state dystopias as long as they leave leftism behind, NO to Canadians fleeing their nation for ours.

Canada has been a nation of self-satisfied, arrogant prigs for awhile, bragging on how very civilized they are. Goody. Fix your problems yourselves.

God I never saw growing up thst the entire world would go through and understand whst nazi Germany went through and would experience it firsthand.I always figured the way the elite would achieve depopulation control was from nuclear war,I never saw it coming through forced vaccines.
It’s rather obvious where we’re headed. When large percentages of Americans want the unvaxxed put in concentration camps and their children taken from them, we know we’re well down Orwell’s road to a dystopian future.

GO 1984!

Christian hating commie, wow so surprising.

New Topics

Forum List

Back