Canada’s Economic Growth is Dead Last

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not shocking considering how Leftist Canada has become.

David Williams, vice-president of policy at the B.C. Business Council, wrote recently that the OECD report predicts Canada’s real GDP growth per capita from 2020-30 will be just 0.7% annually, dead last among the 38 comparable nations of the OECD.

It doesn’t get much better after that, with the OECD pegging Canada’s growth per capita from 2030-60 at 0.8% annually, again last among OECD members.

This is quite unfortunate but predictable by myself and others.

Creepy, covert police states don't succeed in a globally competitive world. I have reached out to so many business leaders and politicians myself expressing what I have experienced since I was a kid to make sure many at least think twice about how they view Canada, our civil liberties and free markets.

As I've said from day one, I'm just the Messenger. If Canada upheld their Charter of Rights and held police budgets in check, we'd have a booming economy.

I warn America again and again, don't follow in our footsteps. Don't let the cults dry your budgets and civil liberties dry. The Security Industrial Complex racket will ensure your demise if you take your eye off of the Rights of citizens.

Not shocking considering how Leftist Canada has become.

David Williams, vice-president of policy at the B.C. Business Council, wrote recently that the OECD report predicts Canada’s real GDP growth per capita from 2020-30 will be just 0.7% annually, dead last among the 38 comparable nations of the OECD.

It doesn’t get much better after that, with the OECD pegging Canada’s growth per capita from 2030-60 at 0.8% annually, again last among OECD members.

You're quoting the Toronto Sun??? The Sun is anti-government. It doesn't matter which government is in power, the Sun opposes it.

Canada is currently leading the G7 in economic growth, but please continue to believe the right wing garbage you're being told.

This is quite unfortunate but predictable by myself and others.

Creepy, covert police states don't succeed in a globally competitive world. I have reached out to so many business leaders and politicians myself expressing what I have experienced since I was a kid to make sure many at least think twice about how they view Canada, our civil liberties and free markets.

As I've said from day one, I'm just the Messenger. If Canada upheld their Charter of Rights and held police budgets in check, we'd have a booming economy.

I warn America again and again, don't follow in our footsteps. Don't let the cults dry your budgets and civil liberties dry. The Security Industrial Complex racket will ensure your demise if you take your eye off of the Rights of citizens.

We HAVE a booming economy and the only person claiming Canada is a creepy police state is YOU.

You're quoting the Toronto Sun??? The Sun is anti-government. It doesn't matter which government is in power, the Sun opposes it.

Canada is currently leading the G7 in economic growth, but please continue to believe the right wing garbage you're being told.

Tell us why Canadians are flocking to America to live and leaving KKKanada behind forever.

Forum List

Back