Canada

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
From the online community who work in tech I made friends in Toronto and Vancouver and have invite to both. Not the best time to go to Canada but next vacation time I want to go. I am thinking Vancouver because they have beach there. Pacific coast. Will be my first visit to North America.

Vancouver is nice. It reminds me a lot of Seattle.

Some call Vancouver "Northern Seattle."

And visa versa.

From the online community who work in tech I made friends in Toronto and Vancouver and have invite to both. Not the best time to go to Canada but next vacation time I want to go. I am thinking Vancouver because they have beach there. Pacific coast. Will be my first visit to North America.

I wouldn’t plan on swimming though
Pacific is freezing

Am used to the warm water of the Med and the Red Sea. Never swam in cold water.

I don't think you'll find much in the way of beaches in BC. Better to visit the west coast of the US if sandy beaches is what you are looking for.

Be sure to bring a pistol when you go there. If those RCMP give you any problems at the Customs desk, just tell them to go away.

If you go to canaduh avoid the cities.
Head up to the canadian rockies in BC.

The company I work for Dell left California for Texas. SO did Cisco. Dell headquarters is in a place called Round Rock. I would have to look for it on a map. maybe one day i will get to visit the HQ there.

I do love mountains

I have family in BC and they have a lake house on the Okanogan.
The place is beautiful but even in the summer the water is cold as shit!!!!

1638821700093.png

Not Lake Okanogan.
This is in the Canadian Rockies.

If you want to go to Toronto, Toronto, Ohio is a lot nicer than its Canadian counterpart. Its just north of the tremendous city of Steubenville which is the birthplace of the King of Cool.

Forum List

Back