Canada Send its Most Elite Unit to Stop MOSCOW BARBARIC Aggression, Solidarity With Ukraine!

Good. Let Canada fight Russia. Now let's all the rest of us go about our business.

Somebody Else's Problem.
The Canadians feel an empathy for the Allies and are fond of their relatives in Great Britain and France who were once the Allies being pushed around by the Axis powers led by Hitler's Germany. I reckon they still feel a kinship to Queen Elizabeth II, because Britain tends to suffer when Axis Powers decide to wage war. I pray for the situation in the Ukraine and may Russia find a semblance of mercy on a country the KGB almost destroyed in the 1940s through starving the farmers of the Ukraine. I am quite certain Russia can back down if we convince him that the people of Russia will not benefit if he punishes the Ukraine a second time. Putin was raised as a Christian in St. Petersburg, and I am hoping he will return to his sense of mercy learned as a child. Russia's Stalin killed over a million farmers and citizens of the Ukraine in the 40s and 50s, and they need to show mercy. So, prayers up for peace between Russia and her trading partners in Europe as well as Eurasia.. :hands:

Forum List

Back