Canada Olympian Penny Oleksiak sends message to 'WOAT' high school teacher who doubted her

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've said often that Canada is the place that dreams go to die. All are sacrificed for the creepy, covert police state and it's broader kakistocracy, especially in Ontario. If not for our police apparatus/kakistocracy, we'd be a far better economy and would be able to remain in the G7 (something I do not foresee for us in the future).

Good for her to not listen to this teacher and to follow her passion in spite of Canada...

Swimmer Penny Oleksiak won three medals for Canada at the Tokyo Olympics over the course of the last two weeks, giving her seven total Olympic medals.

The 21-year-old is one of the most decorated Canadian Olympic athletes and with that came a message to her high school teacher on Tuesday.

"I just googled ā€˜Canadaā€™s most decorated Olympianā€™ and my name came up. I want to thank that teacher in high school who told me to stop swimming to focus on school (because) swimming wouldnā€™t get me anywhere. This is what dreams are made of," she tweeted.

Last edited:
I've said often that Canada is the place that dreams go to die. All are sacrificed for the creepy, covert police state and it's broader kakistocracy, especially in Ontario. If not for our police apparatus/kakistocracy, we'd be a far better economy and would be able to remain in the G7 (something I do not foresee for us in the future).

Good for her to not listen to this teacher and to follow her passion in spite of Canada...

Swimmer Penny Oleksiak won three medals for Canada at the Tokyo Olympics over the course of the last two weeks, giving her seven total Olympic medals.

The 21-year-old is one of the most decorated Canadian Olympic athletes and with that came a message to her high school teacher on Tuesday.

"I just googled ā€˜Canadaā€™s most decorated Olympianā€™ and my name came up. I want to thank that teacher in high school who told me to stop swimming to focus on school (because) swimming wouldnā€™t get me anywhere. This is what dreams are made of," she tweeted.
Yup. Good for her

Forum List

Back