Canada Makes Major Gun Grab

No, you know that's not true. You lie and you know you can't back it up.

What I said is that cowards who get their courage from a gun, similar to cowards who get their courage from a bottle, support the arguments about wild-west shootouts they claim will come from more guns... Why did I say that? Because you and another poster actually admitted to be too afraid to ask someone to pull up their pants but if you had a gun, you said, you would... and if they objected to your interference and punched your lights out, you would kill them. You had that full scenario - courage from a gun, opening your mouth where you were too much of a chicken-shit without the gun, to the target of your smart-assed mouth being dead... You are the exact scenario that the left is referring to about shootouts in the street.

And yet, in-spite of my disgust with you as a human being and fake conservative, and even worse, as a fake vacuum tube expert, I support your right to own a gun because we punish for actual crimes not for potential crimes...Someone will have to die before you and the OP in the other thread are stopped from owning guns by being in prison.
Liberals never heard of SELF-DEFENSE. One of those words banned on CNN & MSNBC, perhaps.

Still trying to figure this out...Trudeau is a posing liberal punk, so my critique leans towards being critical. Accept I am not so certain he was wrong here.

What the Libtards call "assault weapons" are not used very much for crime in Canada, just like in the US.

There are parts of Canada that really find a kinship to the United States. Some of the central provinces are very pro American. Invite them in.

1588527242528.png

I talked to a couple Canadian acquaintances of mine over the weekend. Very weak responses to this action, though that might benefit me financially. These folks will wilt like a dead flower and their handguns will be next.

I talked to a couple Canadian acquaintances of mine over the weekend. Very weak responses to this action, though that might benefit me financially. These folks will wilt like a dead flower and their handguns will be next.

Immediate grabbing of over 1500 types of firearms from tens of thousands of guns from law abiding citizens.
The world is going into full fascist mode.

Wowww. Who the fuck is this minister bitch?

This idiot Trudeau has already sold Canada to China... from that to a gun grab is just a step....

I will never NEVER understand what's wrong with Canadians that voted for Justine POS

.....are there any real Canadiands left? I don't think so.Sad.
Newfies. Newfies are not gonna like this.
Wow, hard to wrap my head around the jackbooted gun outlawing. If they have any balls, that asshole will hang in the public square tomorrow.

In b4 the moose and bears take Canada back from the cowards that ran from America!
To highlight how stupid they are: They ran north, where it's freezing, like..almost always!
All we need to do to seal off the Canadian Border is cut ice blocks and stack them.

Immediate grabbing of over 1500 types of firearms from tens of thousands of guns from law abiding citizens.

It all started because some shooter shot 23 people with a "military style" looking rifle I believe.
Over a 12 hour period because no one in the area had a gun to defend themselves. And then the police finally arrived and started shooting into a building with innocents in it.

Yep. Time for these folks to either take a stand or roll over and get it up the ass from their Government like a $10 (Canadian) hooker. My guess is most will roll over.

Certainly hoping I can benefit from it if/when they do.

It all started because some shooter shot 23 people with a "military style" looking rifle I believe.
Over a 12 hour period because no one in the area had a gun to defend themselves. And then the police finally arrived and started shooting into a building with innocents in it.
DAMN. So because the state forced these people into victimhood, they decided to further disarm them? Wow.

In b4 the moose and bears take Canada back from the cowards that ran from America!
To highlight how stupid they are: They ran north, where it's freezing, like..almost always!
All we need to do to seal off the Canadian Border is cut ice blocks and stack them.
Isn't this the place where Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Steisand, Cherm Snoop Dog et al, all said that were going to go if Trump got elected. So why are they still doing here ? Get the hell out of here, you anti-American Trump haters.

Forum List

Back