Canada lobbying to steal U.S jobs: NAFTA talks get serious

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I cannot stress enough what uphill battle American workers face if the appropriate changes to NAFTA do not occur You are basically sending your workers out to the slaughter, having U.S businesses compete with massive state owned and run economies. Good luck with that. The interference levels alone are immense. Consider the $400M granted to GM to stay in Ontario and keep 4000 Canadians employed. There is akin to leaving a briefcase on the CEO's desk and walking out.

It is recommended that you contact your local politicians, members of Congress and the WH itself. If not, Canada will continue to lobby to steal jobs, with the help of Obamas coalition and big city mayors.

NAFTA talks get serious

As foreign affairs minister Chrystia Freeland posted to social media, so far Canada has made 185 visits to the U.S. for NAFTA talks, met with 300 decision makers and hammered home the point that Canada is the largest export market for 2/3 of U.S. states.

We are giving you all our illegals so ou will have a large labor force!

Deport illegals to Canada! Face it, NAFTA was a big Bah Fongula to the US.

Everybody else got a better deal and the US got the short end of the stick.

Drafted by H.W. Bush, signed by Clinton in his last days.

Globalists aren't running America for now, let's see how many times we can poke them in the eyeball.

How much taxpayer money did the Bushes use to buy their land in South America, aye?

Fraudulently obtained taxpayer money at that.

Last edited:

We don't want your illegals, the average Canadian just wants a free market, Republic like America has. I bet you many of these illegals will wish they had stayed in America and taken their chances, there won't be opportunity for them here for 99% of them.

Canada has an open door for illegals fleeing America. As for corporations leaving the USA that will not cease until the Ray Goons policies end.

I cannot stress enough what uphill battle American workers face if the appropriate changes to NAFTA do not occur You are basically sending your workers out to the slaughter, having U.S businesses compete with massive state owned and run economies. Good luck with that. The interference levels alone are immense. Consider the $400M granted to GM to stay in Ontario and keep 4000 Canadians employed. There is akin to leaving a briefcase on the CEO's desk and walking out.

It is recommended that you contact your local politicians, members of Congress and the WH itself. If not, Canada will continue to lobby to steal jobs, with the help of Obamas coalition and big city mayors.

NAFTA talks get serious

As foreign affairs minister Chrystia Freeland posted to social media, so far Canada has made 185 visits to the U.S. for NAFTA talks, met with 300 decision makers and hammered home the point that Canada is the largest export market for 2/3 of U.S. states.

You forgot the part that 3 years after Harper gave GM all that money, GM closed the plant and took the jobs to Mexico.

NAFTA talks get serious

You forgot the part that 3 years after Harper gave GM all that money, GM closed the plant and took the jobs to Mexico.

First, this money was given by Wynne and Trudeau to the tune of $200M each.

Second, the money given from Harper was a loan, it has been fully repaid. In the above case, the money was given, gifted, handed out to them. In effect, communist tactics to steal U.S jobs.

There is a reason the Americans are pushing hard for new rules regarding the auto industry. Canada has worked hard to grease the palms of lobbyists, especially within the industry. Will American leaders sell American jobs down the river? This remains to be seen but so far, they get what is going on and are confronting it, much to the chagrin of Canada and the big auto makers.

We don't want your illegals, the average Canadian just wants a free market, Republic like America has. I bet you many of these illegals will wish they had stayed in America and taken their chances, there won't be opportunity for them here for 99% of them.
Oh no you are wrong! I heard Trudeau say he would welcome them all. He was kinda trying to shame we Americans. And, so I've read the illegals are flocking into Canada to avoid deportation.

You better start your wall, they are like cockroaches,if you see one there are lots you don't see, until they are using up your citizens government aid, and your companies will hire them for cheap labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no you are wrong! I heard Trudeau say he would welcome them all. He was kinda trying to shame we Americans. And, so I've read the illegals are flocking into Canada to avoid deportation.

He said he welcomed immigrants, as do I, especially hard working, talented immigrants. He did not say that he welcomed illegal immigrants. Big difference.

Just as Trump believes that immigrants to America could share American Values and love America. I couldn't agree more.

He said he welcomed immigrants, as do I, especially hard working, talented immigrants. He did not say that he welcomed illegal immigrants. Big difference.

Just as Trump believes that immigrants to America could share American Values and love America. I couldn't agree more.
Nope! I was watching a big summit between Trudeau, obama, and the Mexico presidents, he said any illegal from Mexico was welcome in Canada. I will see if I can find the video.

NAFTA talks get serious

First, this money was given by Wynne and Trudeau to the tune of $200M each.

Second, the money given from Harper was a loan, it has been fully repaid. In the above case, the money was given, gifted, handed out to them. In effect, communist tactics to steal U.S jobs.

There is a reason the Americans are pushing hard for new rules regarding the auto industry. Canada has worked hard to grease the palms of lobbyists, especially within the industry. Will American leaders sell American jobs down the river? This remains to be seen but so far, they get what is going on and are confronting it, much to the chagrin of Canada and the big auto makers.

You mean like the $3 billion gift that FOXCONN is getting from the State of Wisconsin, or the millions that Carrier got to keep jobs in the US?

He was referring to the travel ban and he never suggested they enter Canada illegally. These citizens aren't even rejected by America, they just prefer to take their chances with Canada rather than a tighter US immigration system at the moment.

Come on now. You can possess any ideology, but you must be honest or not taken seriously.
Had you read you would see that he was shaming Trump for his illegal immigration policies including the wall. My god the presidents of Mexico was standing right there basking in the glory of his failed country! You try being honest.

He was referring to the travel ban and he never suggested they enter Canada illegally. These citizens aren't even rejected by America, they just prefer to take their chances with Canada rather than a tighter US immigration system at the moment.

Come on now. You can possess any ideology, but you must be honest or not taken seriously.
They are the illegals facing deportation from the US now why does Trudeau expect them to follow Canadian laws when he knows damn well they broke US law? Is he crazy?

Forum List

Back