"Things Go Better With Coke!"

`Pepsi. The Choice of a New Generation"

"Have a Snickers!"

"Lay's, Betcha Can't Eat Just One!"

"Heroin, Junkies Just Want To Have Fun!"

Opioid vending machine opens in Vancouver

MySafe scheme for addicts aims to help reduce overdose deaths in Canadian city

A vending machine for powerful opioids has opened in Canada as part of a project to help fight the Canadian city’s overdose crisis.

The MySafe project, which resembles a cash machine, gives addicts access to a prescribed amount of medical quality hydromorphone, a drug about twice as powerful as heroin.

Dr Mark Tyndall, a professor of epidemiology at the University of British Columbia, came up with the project as part of an attempt to reduce the number of overdose deaths in the city, which reached 395 last year.

What happens if the package gets stuck in the spiral dispenser thingy and doesn't fall down to the slot?

Do you get your $1.25 back?

"Have a Snickers!"

A vending machine for powerful opioids has opened in Canada as part of a project to help fight the Canadian city’s overdose crisis.

The MySafe project, which resembles a cash machine, gives addicts access to a prescribed amount of medical quality hydromorphone, a drug about twice as powerful as heroin.

Dr Mark Tyndall, a professor of epidemiology at the University of British Columbia, came up with the project as part of an attempt to reduce the number of overdose deaths in the city, which reached 395 last year.

I demand my free STD free and
safe hookers. And no ugly or fat ones or tranny fakes either.

Yeah sure.... heroin should be a right.

The snowbound sister-fuckers to our north should be completely ostracized.
Canadian.gif

“I think ethically we need to offer people a safer source,” he said. “So basically the idea is that instead of buying unknown fentanyl from an alley, we can get people pharmaceutical-grade drugs.””

I disagree with the esteemed liberal doctor

people who are stupid enough to buy drugs from a pusher in an ally are no great loss to society if they OD

Better to learn from Nancy Reagan and try to reach the people who have not been hooked yet

"Have a Snickers!"

Twice as powerful as heroin...yikes

I had a friend ruin his life over that shit
He OD in rat trap in alphabet city ..only 27 years old

“I think ethically we need to offer people a safer source,” he said. “So basically the idea is that instead of buying unknown fentanyl from an alley, we can get people pharmaceutical-grade drugs.””

people who are stupid enough to buy drugs from a pusher in an ally are no great loss to society if they OD

Better to learn from Nancy Reagan and try to reach the people who have not been hooked yet
well aint the people going to a much safer site smarter than the ally people?...

well aint the people going to a much safer site smarter than the ally people?...
Thats the idea

But those poor souls are lost

we should spend our energy on drag addiction prevention

Thats the idea

But those poor souls are lost

we should spend our energy on drag addiction prevention
well they dont do that for diseases why do it for drug addicts.....

So cigarette machines are illegal or not as common as in the old days. But opioid machines are legal.

Let me get this straight, they got rid of cigarette vending machines in the late 20th century because they encouraged cigarette smoking among unsupervised kids but they put in opioid vending machines in the 21st century? WTF?

What happens if the package gets stuck in the spiral dispenser thingy and doesn't fall down to the slot?

Do you get your $1.25 back?
With this new arrangement being in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff ends up being more expensive than that. Right me if I am wrong, but aren't things more expensive there compared to here in the states?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back