Canada bans plastic

Some of our local stores have already banned their bags for a year now. Those that offer them, even dollar stores; are charging 8 cents per!

Walmart orders now come in large brown bags with handles, no plastic at all.

It really is a disgusting issue, I just wish someone would have invented a manner in which to recycle them rather than requiring a ban.

Some of our local stores have already banned their bags for a year now. Those that offer them, even dollar stores; are charging 8 cents per!

Walmart orders now come in large brown bags with handles, no plastic at all.

It really is a disgusting issue, I just wish someone would have invented a manner in which to recycle them rather than requiring a ban.
Washington and Oregon have been that way for a while now. 8 cents if you want a bag.

The old thin plastic bags have been replaced by a new thicker plastic bag with a recycle logo on it. The new bags will fill up the landfills just like the old ones, but will take longer to degrade.

And you have to ask for straws or utensils at the drive-thru if you want them.

They already know that reusable bags increase foodborne illnesses from cross-contamination. Breeding grounds for salmonella...

Washington and Oregon have been that way for a while now. 8 cents if you want a bag.

The old thin plastic bags have been replaced by a new thicker plastic bag with a recycle logo on it. The new bags will fill up the landfills just like the old ones, but will take longer to degrade.

And you have to ask for straws or utensils at the drive-thru if you want them.

They already know that reusable bags increase foodborne illnesses from cross-contamination. Breeding grounds for salmonella...

I just can't believe that some company wouldn't device a product that is both durable and biodegradable. This would be a multi-billion dollar invention.

1655982873852.png

~S~

Forum List

Back