Can your sense of humor predict who you will vote for?

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
Rank the following, with -5 being not in the least funny, 0 being, meh, maybe a smile, and 5 being kneeslappingly hilarious:
  1. You are watching...
  2. We don't serve...
  3. Spell “pig” backwards...
  4. I have no...
  5. A man tries...
  6. A priest and...
  7. Neitzche and Al ...
  8. Rene DesCartes walks...
  9. You might be...
  10. A man walks...
To score this, answer the questions here and then come back here and say whether the prediction was accurate.

Maybe.

Demolition Man
Edgar Friendly : You got that right. See, according to Cocteau's plan, I'm the enemy. Cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cocteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other choice: come down here, maybe starve to death.

Since the crazy radical angry left has no sense of humor it would seem that the democrat party is the one to chose if you never had a nice day.

Forum List

Back