Can you spot the illegal alien? (Sickening!)

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Give it 35 seconds. It's shows a hard worker fertilizing the plants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRhDEjH7XzA]YouTube - Illegal Alien 2001 in 2009[/ame]

:lol: I think they had that video on Fail Blog a few weeks ago. Yeah, he's Mexican. Looks like a friend of mine, too, but my friend uses a regular toilet.

As according to the comments:

This happened in Winnipeg Canada. This man is a Native American. Mexican illegals do not wear their hair in a pony tail. I'm against illegal immigration like the next guy but we have to get our facts straight

OP is a dumbass.

As according to the comments:

This happened in Winnipeg Canada. This man is a Native American. Mexican illegals do not wear their hair in a pony tail. I'm against illegal immigration like the next guy but we have to get our facts straight

OP is a dumbass.

Mexicans guys most certainly wear their hair in a pony tail! Jeez. If this guy is a native American, I'm an Obama supporter.

So, I hope someone can straighten this out: Is it OK to shit in a potted plant in Canada?

As long as they pay for all the entitlement programs. :lol:

Remember when Canada was complaining about the US not protecting their borders allowing more illegals (mainly from Mexico) to enter their country? Even Canada doesn't like how the US is handling the illegal immigration. Funny stuff.

So, I hope someone can straighten this out: Is it OK to shit in a potted plant in Canada?

Remember when Canada was complaining about the US not protecting their borders allowing more illegals (mainly from Mexico) to enter their country? Even Canada doesn't like how the US is handling the illegal immigration. Funny stuff.

Well, we don't wanna upset any burley, strap-on wearing, Bulldyke "Mounties."

***The Horror.......the HORROR***

:eek:

Well, we don't wanna upset any burley, strap-on wearing, Bulldyke "Mounties."

***The Horror.......the HORROR***

:eek:

Hey... what about Nell..... Man.. You Dudley Do-Right haters... piss me off...:evil:

Forum List

Back