Can You Spot The Difference?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Again you can't provide any context because you're too fucking stupid to do anything but post pictures poster girl. That entire list except the Taliban taking Afghanistan was just as true under Trump when he was in office. The debt, the crime rate, and the border situation hasn't changed dramatically from January to now and it's laughable to place the entire blame for Afghanistan on Biden when its been a failure for 3 previous adminstrations across two whole decades.

Who needs to change the Constitution you dumbass? Lol. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We are a Republic and a democracy and trying to subvert that Democracy is what's getting the Cucks at the Capitol locked up. But you go ahead and try to fight it. Lol.
who dee do dee dah? Gee, this is a troll fest, a flame war, who can insult the other best. I shit a turd this morning with more intelligence than you. I looked down at it and you know what it said, "quit eating curry goat". Now I am here listening to you mouth. What else do you have?

We are not a democracy and you can come around any time and try to force it on the rest of us. If you are not already, make sure you join the Marxist organization BLM or the Fascist movement Antifa, those are the ones in the streets fighting to change the Republic into a, "Democracy".

Curry Goat gives me the shits.

We are not a democracy and you can come around any time and try to force it on the rest of us. If you are not already, make sure you join the Marxist organization BLM or the Fascist movement Antifa, those are the ones in the streets fighting to change the Republic into a, "Democracy".
A Republic can also be Democracy you dipshit. What about a Republic do think would prevent it from also being a Democracy? You obviously have no idea what any of these terms mean. Lol.

it's laughable to place the entire blame for Afghanistan on Biden when its been a failure for 3 previous adminstrations across two whole decades.
what is not laughable, is your ignorance and how many times you throw around the term moron. Looks like you missed an eye as I take over the job of spelling police.

Afghanistan goes all the way back to the Democrats in the Carter administration, when the Democrats got our ambassador Adolph Dubs murdered and then did not retaliate. Of course, for the Democrats our Ambassadors are cheap, the Democrats let our Ambassador to Libya get murdered by the Moslems as well. But hey, that is history and to those who call the USA a democracy we can expect them to be dim witted and uneducated when it comes to history.

The only thing curried goats knows, is shits, as in most people get the shits from curry goat. 3 administrations? That is the ignorant showing off how stupid they really are.

Afghanistan goes all the way back to the Democrats in the Carter administration, when the Democrats got our ambassador Adolph Dubs murdered and then did not retaliate.
The kidnappers were all shot you fucking moron.
Of course, for the Democrats our Ambassadors are cheap, the Democrats let our Ambassador to Libya get murdered by the Moslems as well. But hey, that is history and to those who call the USA a democracy we can expect them to be dim witted and uneducated when it comes to history.
You obviously have no idea what a Democracy is which is why you can't actually explain why elections aren't democratic processes.

The kidnappers were all shot you fucking moron.

You obviously have no idea what a Democracy is which is why you can't actually explain why elections aren't democratic processes.
hahahahhahahahahahahaha
you just did a google search to come up with an answer
you are so weak in the mind, excuse me, I got to go to the can, I just ate curried goat

“Watch me do as always....smash a custard pie in your ugly kisser ….
Who talks like this?

All I said was that PoliticalChic had evidently completely lost her mind when she said the Jan. 6th riot and attack at the Capitol was a “false flag” by BLM / ANTIFA / and Democratic Party voters — a “Reichstag Fire” like event that was actually “designed” by “the Left.” I challenged nothing else she said. Her response:
“Watch me do as always....smash a custard pie in your ugly kisser ….
and then she simply repeated herself. Now she has repeated this statement at least THREE times.

At the risk of repeating myself … “Who ‘argues’ like this?”

And why am I being asked to “move on,” Meister?

And why is Dogmaphobe lying and saying I have appeared in this forum under several different names, when I have never done that?

Last edited:
Who talks like this?

All I said was that PoliticalChic had evidently completely lost her mind when she said the Jan. 6th riot and attack at the Capitol was a “false flag” by BLM / ANTIFA / and Democratic Party voters — a “Reichstag Fire” like event that was actually “designed” by “the Left.” I challenged nothing else she said. Her response:

and then she simply repeated herself. Now she has repeated this statement at least THREE times.

At the risk of repeating myself … “Who ‘argues’ like this?”

And why am I being asked to “move on,” Meister?

And why is Dogmaphobe lying and saying I have appeared in this forum under several different names, when I have never done that?
You don't like custard?

Everybody likes custard.

Try skip the vulgarity you were brought up with, and try to stick to words you understand.

Propaganda?

Anything in the post not true?
324,000 blacks killed by fellow blacks??

I for one never imagined that America's race problem could be that bad!
Try skip the vulgarity you were brought up with, and try to stick to words you understand.

Propaganda?

Anything in the post not true?
Over 9000 killed every year!!

324,000 blacks killed by fellow blacks??

I for one never imagined that America's race problem could be that bad!

Over 9000 killed every year!!
• Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving “racist” white cops are the least of their worries.

By Pete Papaherakles —

There is now no doubt that Michael Brown was rightfully killed in self-defense by officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri. The grand jury conclusively decided this was the case, and all the evidence confirms that decision. Yet most of the media, blinded black leaders and liberals still try to make the case that the biggest problem today in America is white cops killing innocent black males. This myth has been repeated over and over again, but, according to statistics compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the United States Bureau of Justice Statistics, blacks have more to fear from fellow blacks than they do from police officers across the country.

Former New York City Mayor Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani was excoriated by the mainstream media for citing statistics that prove white cops killing black males is minor compared to the thousands who are killed every year by other blacks.

During an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on November 23, Giuliani told blacks who were accusing white police of killing them that “white police officers wouldn’t be there if you weren’t killing each other.”

Giuliani pointed out that “93% of blacks are killed by other blacks.”

"... back to the two pictures. There is no difference between them. The photos both depict young women, revved up about perceived political injustice, taking things a step too far in going after those they decided to hold responsible.

The only disparity is how they’ll be treated. One was shot, while the other walked away. One was blasted by the press, and one won’t ever make the news. The first led to the media complex berating an entire side of the political aisle for a violent insurrection and to Big Tech censoring swaths of dissidents for deadly misinformation, while the second will just be one of the nameless activists who hosted a sit-in barely worth mentioning.

Despite the media’s disparate treatment, the facts show that the most recent “insurrection” mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?"
This is why there is so much hatred over Washington and the media.
Any objective person can spot the obvious double-standards.
If Democrats ever get full control of our elections.....they be 100 times worse.
They won't care anymore who they piss off.
They will oppress us openly....and they well end up causing a real insurrection.....not some faked insurrection.

This is why there is so much hatred over Washington and the media.
Any objective person can spot the obvious double-standards.
If Democrats ever get full control of our elections.....they be 100 times worse.
They won't care anymore who they piss off.
They will oppress us openly....and they well end up causing a real insurrection.....not some faked insurrection.

They appear to have exactly that.

• Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving “racist” white cops are the least of their worries.
Yes, the first is what I refer to as the 'race' problem in America.
And the second, the cops, I would refer to as the racism problem that's arose from the race problem.

That which caused the race problem is the topic that needs to be discussed here. I see it as white Americans refusing to allow black people to become equals. That's the factor that makes America so much different in its attitude toward black people.

I see no way of escaping the problem now. It's impossible to even think about when violence on blacks by police is seen as the way forward.

Thank you for not turning to your toxic rage with me! This could become a productive conversation if you can keep that under control.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."
Peaceful?!?! The judges handing out jail sentences don’t seem to think so.

And the second, the cops, I would refer to as the racism problem that's arose from the race problem.

That which caused the race problem is the topic that needs to be discussed here. I see it as white Americans refusing to allow black people to become equals. That's the factor that makes America so much different in its attitude toward black people.

I see no way of escaping the problem now. It's impossible to even think about when violence on blacks by police is seen as the way forward.

Thank you for not turning to your toxic rage with me! This could become a productive conversation if you can keep that under control.

"Isee it as white Americans refusing to allow black people to become equals."

Total propaganda.

It's the sort of slander that the totally indoctrinated spout.

Yeah, I once got banned from a whole forum (history) because some mod claimed I was somebody called "Solid Citizen." I've never done sock-puppeting in my life, but people think they know things they don't know at all.

Your argument, Dipshit, reifies the black race at the expense of all other non-caucasoid races that comprise America. You are doing a blm baboon imitation.

Forum List

Back