Can You Spot The Difference?

Thanks for the here rather irrelevant history lesson. I am familiar with the whole sad story. What’s important is how the Nazis used it to, then in power, consolidate their party control and destroy the still considerable opposition, democracy, etc.

In any case it was the lunatic PoliticalChic who called it a “False Flag” operation like the Reichstag Fire incident and attributed the Jan. 6th riots to BLM & ANTIFA & Democrats. I was responding to her and ridiculing her nonsense.
Okay. It is clear that Hitler actually believed it was the communists for a time (not for more than a half year or so, I suspect). And how the communists, fled from the German parliament to Paris ahead of the concentration camp imprisonments, immediately started publishing the false flag nonsense. They had a lot of ingenious theories, all of which have been conclusively disproven.

It was just a young retarded vandal. It's a lesson to us not to assume a grand strategy by our enemies when the big event is likely just to have been an accident or strange chance.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."
Yeah, let's talk about the moral equivalence of people being pissed at climate change vs people trying to overthrow a govt. Good one PC. No wonder the right is losing ground all the time. You don't do nuance, do you?

I don't know ----- I'm worried you aren't really a woman. Very forceful. I can't decide. Use of language is how I can decide for sure, often. Not this time, not yet.

Yeah, let's talk about the moral equivalence of people being pissed at climate change vs people trying to overthrow a govt. Good one PC. No wonder the right is losing ground all the time. You don't do nuance, do you?
The right is losing ground? Really? Let's wait until after the 2022 election cycle.
That will be the deciding factor to your claim.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."
Play it down all you want. It was the first attempt to destroy democracy in history and it was orchestrated by a dictator Republican and his supporters. You are the most vile, un American fascists arseholes ever to be allowed to breathe.
Yet here you all are still trying to defend it as a peaceful protest. Then there's the election fraud thing still bubbling along as if something will change.
You are all hypocrits and barking mad.

"....moral equivalence...."

What???

An Obama boot-licker using that phrase????

The Left/Progressives/Democrats reveal who they are when they claim that there is no truth. In fact, those movements hide behind that view….. Post-Modern, Post-Christian, Post-Justice…..it could be called all of these, but the theme of all is that there is no right or wrong, no societal ethics…..only winning and losing.

"Barack Obama: The Postmodern President

By
Wall Street Journal, Wall Street Journal - August 10, 2012
President Obama spent his formative years in academia, so he's no doubt familiar with postmodernism, the literary theory that rejects objective reality and insists instead that everything is a matter of interpretation and relative "truth." At any rate he's running the first postmodern Presidential campaign, now organized almost exclusively around allegations about his opponent that bear no relation to the observable universe.

And a Democrat speaking of morality.......wow. Just wow.

How about FDR making certain that Communism, the slaughterer of millions, surviving.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Play it down all you want. It was the first attempt to destroy democracy in history and it was orchestrated by a dictator Republican and his supporters. You are the most vile, un American fascists arseholes ever to be allowed to breathe.
Yet here you all are still trying to defend it as a peaceful protest. Then there's the election fraud thing still bubbling along as if something will change.

Nobody does it better than the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

Oh, *I* see! You're a crazy person. I wondered about that weird post to me. Okay, next vile post to me and I put you on Ignore for pure foulness. I don't read that kind of garbage.

Oh, *I* see! You're a crazy person. I wondered about that weird post to me. Okay, next vile post to me and I put you on Ignore for pure foulness. I don't read that kind of garbage.

That's ok. Stick to your bible if you don't like some facts.

"....moral equivalence...."

What???

An Obama boot-licker using that phrase????

The Left/Progressives/Democrats reveal who they are when they claim that there is no truth. In fact, those movements hide behind that view….. Post-Modern, Post-Christian, Post-Justice…..it could be called all of these, but the theme of all is that there is no right or wrong, no societal ethics…..only winning and losing.

"Barack Obama: The Postmodern President

By
Wall Street Journal, Wall Street Journal - August 10, 2012
President Obama spent his formative years in academia, so he's no doubt familiar with postmodernism, the literary theory that rejects objective reality and insists instead that everything is a matter of interpretation and relative "truth." At any rate he's running the first postmodern Presidential campaign, now organized almost exclusively around allegations about his opponent that bear no relation to the observable universe.

And a Democrat speaking of morality.......wow. Just wow.

How about FDR making certain that Communism, the slaughterer of millions, surviving.

Gads, you're a dunce.
You right wing loons are always going on about "Biden is president now". Um, Obama hasn't been president for best part of five years now.
As for the rest of your drivel, you quoting this "postmodernism, the literary theory that rejects objective reality and insists instead that everything is a matter of interpretation and relative "truth." is the irony of ironies because that is exactly what ALL your posts are. Interpreting things and giving 'relative truth' as the truth.

You and dumb as a sack of rocks. Yeah, I was a bigly fan of Obama. Uge.....idiot.

The right is losing ground? Really? Let's wait until after the 2022 election cycle.
That will be the deciding factor to your claim.
It will be. I should have said the 'crazy' right. There is a difference between Trump's Deplorables (which make up about 1/3 of conservatives) and the normal conservatives. Not all conservatives are created equal. Same with the left. There's OCA and then the normal Dems.

Forum List

Back