Can You Spot The Difference?

In comment #63 above, PoliticalChic actually writes:

It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election.”

“Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda”

Evidently she has finally lost her mind completely!

Watch me do as always....smash a custard pie in your ugly kisser:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

1634407382603.png

Now, don't wipe the egg off your kisser.....

....it's an improvement.

It's not your political enemies who are the morons.
The only other voting demographic other than old people who vote Republican over Democratic are white men without a college education.
The only thing the left has going for it is that they have packed the govt so full of criminal Marxists, at the most critical positions (FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, ETC...) that they can afford to be stupid, ignorant criminals and traitors because they have people to protect them when they publicly fuck up, which is often.
Lol. You clowns don't know what real Marxism is. The real problem is crony capitalism but your lot has been conditioned and taught to toss the salad of the wealthy especially when they're defense contractors.
To 'us'?

The Democratic Party flat out told Democrats in 2016 that they could vote for whoever they wanted to for the nomination but that the Party didn't give a rat's ass because you morons were just along for the ride.
And the response to that is a growing progressive wing that's forcing Pelosi to negotiate where before she would of just caved to Sinema and Manchin.
You don't actually have a say, a vote in who they pick or what they do. The Democratic Party needs your VOTE and don't give a damn what you want.
Lol. I'm not one of you political nihilist, emo little bitches who thinks elections are stolen ever time I don't win. I support progressive candidates looking to primary moderate and establishment Democrats because I don't give a shit about the Democratic Party, I care about progressive policies.
When they get power and start engaging in tyranny you are not a voting member - you are one of the ruled sheep like everyone else whose rights they abuse.
Name one right of mine or yours that's been abused chicken little. Lol.
Once you have voted 'D' your usefulness is over. You gave them power, now they bend you over like everyone else....

...while idiots like you still say 'US'.

:auiqs.jpg:
The only ones settling for getting bent over are the rubes who've been taught its good for the wealthy and corporations to get all the tax breaks and subsidies and hopefully one day they'll trickle some of that prosperity down on to you out of the goodness of their Christian hearts.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.
Huh. I never thought of it quite that way, but now that you've said it, I think you are totally right. The whole carry-on is bogus: it's a "But Mommy, she did it too!!"

Watch me do as always....smash a custard pie in your ugly kisser:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

View attachment 552576

Now, don't wipe the egg off your kisser.....

....it's an improvement.

It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election.”

“Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot at the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda”

And her nasty response is … to repeat herself!

:th_believecrap:

“Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot at the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda”

And her nasty response is … to repeat herself!

:th_believecrap:
Looks like you had your ass handed to you, Tom. Just need to move on, IMO.
She countered what you posted thoroughly

Nonsense and you know it.
She repeated a ridiculous lie that Jan 6th riots were …
faked by Democrats just like …
the Nazis faked the Reichstag Fire.

Your guy lost. You literally voted for a failure. Lol. Apparently you're not that smart.

How stupid can you be????

I just provided a list of the failures you voted for, and you are blind to what you have done.

Some 30 or so lies and hoaxes perpetrated by the Democrats, have been revealed, and exploded since
Trump announced his candidacy, yet their followers jump to accept each new lie or hoax. The Biden presidency is rife with failures, lies and the prospects of great damage to America and Americans….yet, daily, we see paeans of love and support by the hopelessly blind.

And that would be blindness to the veracity, the intentions, the consequences of supporting Democrats, or any other totalitarians.

Did you begin this way or are you a government school grad?

If there was a thorough investigation you would see that there
was some shenanigans. But, Pelosi won't allow that, and for good reason
“Some shenanigans” is not what PoliticalChic alleges. Besides, if there was any real evidence the Democrats were pulling off a “Reichstag Fire” false flag operation, why didn’t Republicans join the Jan. 6th Congressional investigations where they could present such “evidence”? Why don’t they present it in court now?

I am not a Democrat, and of course the Democratic media also will lie and “spin” matters …

But you Republicans who claim the riots on Jan. 6th were caused by BLM / ANTIFA — and not the actions of Trump supporters inflamed by the words of the demagogue in chief — are just telling another preposterous Orwellian lie. It is one that you should be ashamed of.

“Some shenanigans” is not what PoliticalChic alleges. Besides, if there was any real evidence the Democrats were pulling off a “Reichstag Fire” false flag operation, why didn’t Republicans join the Jan. 6th Congressional investigations where they could present this … “evidence”? Why don’t they present it in court now?

I am not a Democrat, and of course the Democratic media also will lie and “spin” matters …

But you Republicans who claim the riots on Jan. 6th were caused by BLM / ANTIFA — and not the actions of Trump supporters inflamed by the words of the demagogue in chief — are just telling another preposterous Orwellian lie. It is one that you should be ashamed of.
The Reichstag fire was definitely NOT a false flag operation. Nor was it done by the communists. Hitler actually did think that the communists were doing it as the first act in a country-wide revolt, and since Germany had actually SEEN a big communist revolt in 1919, you can see how he could think that. (We know what he thought and said as he watched the Reichstag burn because his words were transcribed at the time.) He tried for a couple years to get the communist leaders imprisoned and executed for it but they just plain didn't do it and Hitler didn't have the judges in his clutch yet by then.

It was a retarded young Dutchman (or maybe schizophrenic or autistic --- something was wrong with him and he was on Dutch state support at the time, wandering around) and he bought firestarters, those wax type, and put them all around velvet chairs, after breaking a window to get in. Several people saw him break in, and reported it to the police. Most of the firestarters burned themselves out, but -------

Some caught the curtains that went up the well of the dome and made a sort of air chimney. What a fire that was.

Maybe you assclowns shouldn't be talking so loudly about wanting to over turn democracy while stormy the Capitol as they are trying to certify the election. Lol.
I will fight against a Democracy in our Republic all day long, but that is me, the Constitution first. Certainly I could never live as a democrat constantly whining that we are what we are not, a Democracy.

“Some shenanigans” is not what PoliticalChic alleges. Besides, if there was any real evidence the Democrats were pulling off a “Reichstag Fire” false flag operation, why didn’t Republicans join the Jan. 6th Congressional investigations where they could present such “evidence”? Why don’t they present it in court now?

join?

A better question is why did Nancy Pelosi and Liz Cheney block republicans from joining.

How stupid can you be????

I just provided a list of the failures you voted for, and you are blind to what you have done.
Yeah, you're a drive by poster board of political thought. I got that. Lol
Some 30 or so lies and hoaxes perpetrated by the Democrats, have been revealed, and exploded since Trump announced his candidacy, yet their followers jump to accept each new lie or hoax. The Biden presidency is rife with failures, lies and the prospects of great damage to America and Americans….yet, daily, we see paeans of love and support by the hopelessly blind.
Unlike Trumpists, progressives have no problem calling out the Biden Administration for its failures.

Stupid for messing with Chauvin when he knew that Chauvin was carrying a chip on his shoulder and was out to set the acceptable standard for police behaviour.
no, stupid for being high on fetanyl while on probation while trying to pass counterfeit bills.

The rule is, never commit more than one crime at once and never commit a crime while on parol cause that is 2 crimes automatically.

I will fight against a Democracy in our Republic all day long, but that is me, the Constitution first. Certainly I could never live as a democrat constantly whining that we are what we are not, a Democracy.
Lol. Are you one of those morons who doesn't understand that we are a Republic and a Democracy? That the two aren't in any way mutually exclusive? And that regardless of that voting is a democratic process? What? Are you against voting? Lol. You fucking clown. :lmao:

Honest-to-Christ... you Rumpian bootlickers are the worst self-excusing disloyal unpatriotic un-American pieces-of-$hit since the Seccessionists...

Your compatriots engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

They assaulted the US Congress while it was performing its Constitutional duty to certify the November 3 2020 Presidential election...

They assaulted Federal Officers and threatened high elected officials with both death and grievous bodily injury...

They were incited by Donald Trump and Rudi Giulianni and Josh Hawley and Mo Brooks and others at the prelude to this grave criminal act...

Even your middle-leadership in Congress and elsewhere decried the assault and blamed Trump and others for whipping-up the crowd into a froth...

And then, of course, spinelessly crawled-back from such claims, on their cowardly bellies, when it become clear which way your windbag was blowing...

Anything to get reelected... going down to Florida and kissing the ring... or the Former Presidential Arse... and sucking-up to the Orange Flim-Flam Man...

Worst episode of chicken$hit cowardly political leadership by those fawning creatures that America has seen in many a year... from either worthless party...

Your people crossed the line... and now they're gonna pay... phukk 'em.

no, stupid for being high on fetanyl while on probation while trying to pass counterfeit bills.

The rule is, never commit more than one crime at once and never commit a crime while on parol cause that is 2 crimes automatically.
Chauvin and his accomplices gambled on being able to set the bar lower on the murder of black men. It was clearly designed to be seen and recorded on video.

Chauvin couldn't have accomplished his obvious goal if he used the common method of shielding his cold-blooded murder from public view.

He misjudged how quickly the public would move to murder of black men being acceptable, and as a consequence set police violence back years.

The effort to set the bar lower is far from a dead issue but it will be pursued by the police with more caution in the future. That is, at least until Americans become more accepting of a police state intended to deal with America's race problem.

Lol. Are you one of those morons who doesn't understand that we are a Republic and a Democracy? That the two aren't in any way mutually exclusive? And that regardless of that voting is a democratic process? What? Are you against voting? Lol. You fucking clown. :lmao:
chirping monkey says ????

oh sorry, you are goat? who eats anything, sounds like you are chewing on revisionism a bit too hard.

chirping monkey says ????

oh sorry, you are goat? who eats anything, sounds like you are chewing on revisionism a bit too hard.
I notice you can't respond to anything I said clown. You go ahead and fight Democracy dipshit and see how that works out for you. Lol.

Forum List

Back