Can You Show the Universe and Earth Was Created by the Big Bang by Showing the Energy?

Where is the evidence for your created energy?
There is NO evidence of "created" energy, as you well know, in fact it has been proven by a repeatable experiment that energy can neither be created nor destroyed
CMB says otherwise.
No it doesn't!
What do you believe the CMB is, Einstein?

What created the CMB?
The CMB is the remnant of the Big Bang, Discovered by scientists here in NJ.
Right. But that doesn't answer the question I am asking. What atomic interaction was responsible for creating the background radiation?
The big bang went boom and then cooled leaving the CMB.

There is NO evidence of "created" energy, as you well know, in fact it has been proven by a repeatable experiment that energy can neither be created nor destroyed
You mean other than the CMB?

There is no such thing as nothing!!!
So your video falls apart before it even starts.
Positive energy is SOMETHING and negative energy is another SOMETHING, two somethings in equal amounts do NOT make a nothing!!!!!

I think I'm going to go with Alexander Vilenkin on this one over some anonymous internet troll who has no grasp of science.

You would back a loser in the face of the truth you can't handle. All you and he are doing is playing perverted word games with the meaning of "nothing."

That doesn't convince me to believe you over a renowned cosmologist. :lol:

Truth will never convince you!
Is positive energy something or is it nothing?
Is negative energy something or is it nothing?
Do two somethings make nothing or do two nothings make nothing?

There is positive energy of the matter/energy and there is the negative energy of the gravity which is a consequence that space and time are warped and they perfectly balance such that they sum to zero.
What sums to zero? If they BALANCE they must both be somethings, they can't be two nothings. Balance does NOT mean nothingness!!!!!

CMB says otherwise.
No it doesn't!
What do you believe the CMB is, Einstein?

What created the CMB?
The CMB is the remnant of the Big Bang, Discovered by scientists here in NJ.
Right. But that doesn't answer the question I am asking. What atomic interaction was responsible for creating the background radiation?
The big bang went boom and then cooled leaving the CMB.
So you have no idea. :rofl:

Positive energy is SOMETHING and negative energy is another SOMETHING, two somethings in equal amounts do NOT make a nothing!!!!!

I think I'm going to go with Alexander Vilenkin on this one over some anonymous internet troll who has no grasp of science.

You would back a loser in the face of the truth you can't handle. All you and he are doing is playing perverted word games with the meaning of "nothing."

I'm sorry... I am still laughing at your ignorance of how the CMB came about. I need a moment.

There is positive energy of the matter/energy and there is the negative energy of the gravity which is a consequence that space and time are warped and they perfectly balance such that they sum to zero.
What sums to zero? If they BALANCE they must both be somethings, they can't be two nothings. Balance does NOT mean nothingness!!!!!
I need more time. :rofl:

I am still rolling on the floor laughing. :rofl:

I'm sorry... I am still laughing at your ignorance of how the CMB came about. I need a moment.

As I pointed out the CMB came about AFTER the big bang when the universe cooled. Obviously that went over your pointy little head.

Sure, or you are not honest to admit just how STUPID your argument is!!!

As I pointed out the CMB came about AFTER the big bang when the universe cooled. Obviously that went over your pointy little head.

And still doesn't answer the question, dummy.

It's ok that you don't know, Mr. Fake Science Guy.

Sure, or you are not honest to admit just how STUPID your argument is!!!
Wait.... still... :rofl:

Energy is constant in the early universe ... as it expanded, it cooled ... first we had energy condensing into matter, but things were still too hot for individual electrons and protons to associate into discreet atoms, a plasma state-of-matter, which is OPAQUE to light ... more expansion, more cooling and now Hydrogen atoms form in it's gaseous state-of-matter, which is transparent to light (most light, not all) ... any light we're receiving today (including CMB radiation) must have been emitted after Hydrogen entered it's gaseous state ... we still have all the energy from the beginning, just some of it exists as matter ... and we use the conservation of mass/energy law ...

At least that's what the egg-heads say ...

Perpetual motion is a reality? ... oh, right, it just can't be demonstrated ... perhaps if you explained in every little detail why this doesn't violate the 3rd Law, we could understand your logic better ...

Obviously it is YOU who know nothing about the CMB since your question has been answered accurately!!!! If you can't see that it is only because you are completely IGNORANT of the CMB or any other physics. All you can do is copy and past stuff you have no understanding of.

Energy is constant in the early universe ... as it expanded, it cooled ... first we had energy condensing into matter, but things were still too hot for individual electrons and protons to associate into discreet atoms, a plasma state-of-matter, which is OPAQUE to light ... more expansion, more cooling and now Hydrogen atoms form in it's gaseous state-of-matter, which is transparent to light (most light, not all) ... any light we're receiving today (including CMB radiation) must have been emitted after Hydrogen entered it's gaseous state ... we still have all the energy from the beginning, just some of it exists as matter ... and we use the conservation of mass/energy law ...

At least that's what the egg-heads say ...

Perpetual motion is a reality? ... oh, right, it just can't be demonstrated ... perhaps if you explained in every little detail why this doesn't violate the 3rd Law, we could understand your logic better ...
Ed and I go way back.

Obviously it is YOU who know nothing about the CMB since your question has been answered accurately!!!! If you can't see that it is only because you are completely IGNORANT of the CMB or any other physics. All you can do is copy and past stuff you have no understanding of.

I understand what the source of CMB is, Ed. You don't.

But it makes just soooooo much more sense that some omnipresent being just went 'abracadbra' right? Fucking religion loons...

But it makes just soooooo much more sense that some omnipresent being just went 'abracadbra' right? Fucking religion loons...

It absolutely does, but I don't think it was 'abracadbra.' I think it was more like mind willed existence into being. After all... everything is just information.

Why else do you think a universe created from nothing that was hardwired to produce intelligence would pop into existence?

The third Law says there is no temperature where all motion stops.

An example of perpetual motion in nature is the electron. If the entropy of the atom was not zero and friction existed in the atom, the electron would lose energy and couldn't maintain its orbit and would be drawn into the nucleus, splitting it, and no matter could exist.

I understand what the source of CMB is, Ed. You don't.

You understand "nothing" and there is no such thing as nothing.

Forum List

Back