Can you purchase life-size media figures ?

Where can I find an Anderson Cooper dummy for target practice ?

Trump's got more on the reality of the science than Cooper.. The issue is Trump's classic New Yorker exaggerations.. When he says it's killed virtually nobody in other age groups without co-morbid issues -- he's more right STATISTICALLY than Cooper pulling a couple toddlers out of the 200,000 just to take the whack..

Sad part is -- THIS WAS KNOWN by mid March.. And had we moved at the Federal level to fix this issue in nursing homes, assisted living and for the rest of elderly or seriously ill --- The death toll would be UNDER 50 or 80 thousand right now..

As they say in the biz Anderson -- "close enough for govt work"....

So -- in a way -- there's guilt on a LOT of political leadership that did not KEEP those senior facilities covid free.. Including Trump -- because the issue was "reimbursement rules" from Medicare and Medicare and that's WHY covid positive patients were SENT BACK to those facilities.. Or taken into those facilities because the Hospitals could not get reimbursed because of red tape.

Just use the real thing...I won't tell a soul...:eusa_shhh:
Good idea, but for now , I'll just tape Time covers over the dart board.
This might be a good game.
I'll call it "Try to miss the Baby"
1600832647392.png

btw Anderson.
While you're busy raising your new 'son' Wyatt to be another creepy gay dude like yourself, don't forget you're a loser. 4 years of trash-talking the president you didn't vote for is not journalism.
123.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back