Can you imagine how republicans would react if Obama had ordered federal law enforcement to patrol DC and around the country?

A leaked memo from the Trump administration tells exactly that:

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Just think if Obama did this for ANY reason...

With this level of violence looting, murder and destruction......I would applaud Obama. But it would never happen....Obama is too much of a pussy.
Do you honestly think this makes Trump look tough? I mean any idiot in his position could make this decision. You know that right? All of this is no skin off his nose. I mean him doing this is basically the same reason why he hid in the bunker.

He didn't hide in a fucking bunker. Christ you morons believe the shit CNN tells you. Idiots.

As for Trump, I don't give a damn how it makes him look. The looting, arson, murder and property destruction needs to stop. That is not peaceful protest. If certain city Dim mayors are too cowardly to bring it under control, absolutely.....bring in the FEDS.
"He didn't hide in a fucking bunker. Christ you morons believe the shit CNN tells you. Idiots."
Of course he didn't...he only went down there briefly to check that the lights were still working.

A leaked memo from the Trump administration tells exactly that:

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Just think if Obama did this for ANY reason...

Oh, but you and all your liberal friends would be defending him.

Your virtue signaling is entertaining, at the very least.
See, he wouldn't have done it because he's not a fucking moron like Trump is. This solution is all he is smart enough to come up with.
Keep crying dumbfuck. Ignore the fact that NYPD leaders and others have ASKED for Trump to send the military because (just like Obozo would have done), the “leaders” of these blue states are ordering police to stand down and let these thugs, animals,morons,savages, idiots, whatever word you prefer, run wild. Guess you weren’t smart enough to realize that.

Anyone remember when we said it was tRumps job to quarantine of the governors refused and the tRumplings hollered "states rights!"?
To be fair it's not any different than being for a border wall, and then against it. Or... Any number of things that Dems and Repubs do ...

We laugh at both of you guys.
"We" who, tRumpling?
We... The people who think both major parties are doing nothing more than trying to keep each other in power and money in their pockets. The RNC and DNC respectively.

We... The majority.
You are a tRumpling.

Whether YOU personally support these people, Donald Trump most certainly does, and he goes out of his way to encourage them, and to support them, including preventing any of these groups from being named national terrorists groups.
I have seen no evidence of that outside of people like yourself saying it. Until you show me some evidence, it doesn't mean anything.
Wilful blindness is still blindness.
Feel free to share. I got my ass owned once in this thread... Damn good trap there that I didn't see till it was way too late. Hell, told me twice after the initial trap... Oie...

Maybe you can do it too. Please... Share.

I'll quote it for you again:

Whether YOU personally support these people, Donald Trump most certainly does, and he goes out of his way to encourage them, and to support them, including preventing any of these groups from being named national terrorists groups.
She's reverencing the Charlottesville riot.
Referencing, and yes. Among other things.

I have seen no evidence of that outside of people like yourself saying it. Until you show me some evidence, it doesn't mean anything.

As with all things Republican, there are none so blind as those who will not see. One google search 211,000 results. Wilful ignorance from a Trump cultist. Quelle surprise.

When Trump said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts", that's a well known racist trope. Trump frequently says stuff like this and then claims he doesn't know the origins of the racists remark. His tweet telling the "Squad" to go back where they came from is a standard dog whistle phrase.

As with all things Republican, there are none so blind as those who will not see. One google search 211,000 results. Wilful ignorance from a Trump cultist. Quelle surprise.
I'm not a Republican. Sure as hell not a Democrat either... Ya'll let crazies in.

And... Opinions mean nothing to me. everybody has one. Even newspapers. In fact I'd argue that is the main problem with media today... They don't bother with facts so much as try to get the socially retarded up in arms.

When Trump said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts", that's a well known racist trope. Trump frequently says stuff like this and then claims he doesn't know the origins of the racists remark.
Well is he stupid or not? Not that I think the saying is wrong.. I don't care if it's racist or not. If I have a store and looters are on the way, you damn right I'm shooting.

I didn't know where it came from either. Frankly I never gave two squirts... I still don't. Seems like a true statement to me.

His tweet telling the "Squad" to go back where they came from is a standard dog whistle phrase.
Oh... Yeah.. Those are part of the crazies I was speaking about before.

I'm not a Republican. Sure as hell not a Democrat either... Ya'll let crazies in.

And... Opinions mean nothing to me. everybody has one. Even newspapers. In fact I'd argue that is the main problem with media today... They don't bother with facts so much as try to get the socially retarded up in arms.

When Trump said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts", that's a well known racist trope. Trump frequently says stuff like this and then claims he doesn't know the origins of the racists remark.
Well is he stupid or not? Not that I think the saying is wrong.. I don't care if it's racist or not. If I have a store and looters are on the way, you damn right I'm shooting.

I didn't know where it came from either. Frankly I never gave two squirts... I still don't. Seems like a true statement to me.

His tweet telling the "Squad" to go back where they came from is a standard dog whistle phrase.
Oh... Yeah.. Those are part of the crazies I was speaking about before.
You're a tRumpling that's embarrassed to admit it.

I don't blame you for that.

If the situation was the same as it is now I would be fine with it the equally big question is would the Democrats be upset if Obama had done something like that I highly doubt it.
I agree. Had the repubs ran protests like this, I'm sure dems would be just fine with a show of force against that.

Forum List

Back