Can you honestly say, "I would never, ever, ever, take up arms against the government, no matter what the government did?"

If not, then any shocked tones or ridicule when talking about gun owners saying they need guns to keep government under control are pretty hypocritical.
Those who say they need guns to keep government ‘under control’ are exhibiting their ignorance and stupidity.

Insurrectionist dogma is devoid of Constitutional merit.

What manifests as government ‘out of control.’

What are the criteria of ‘tyranny.’

What is the process to garner consensus that armed insurrection is ‘warranted.’

Absent consensus of all the people, an armed insurrection is nothing but lawless treason and rebellion.

That some might subjectively perceive government to have become ‘tyrannical’ doesn’t make it so.

Well skippy, here is a study I know you won't read because it has multi-syllable words.

So go back to grunting around an open firepit or whatever it is you do to amuse yourself. You're out of your depth here, boy.
thats funny cause I know hundreds opf people that own guns and not a single one of them has ever been hurt by their own guns,,

Those who say they need guns to keep government ‘under control’ are exhibiting their ignorance and stupidity.

Absent consensus of all the people, an armed insurrection is nothing but lawless treason and rebellion.

That some might subjectively perceive government to have become ‘tyrannical’ doesn’t make it so.
youre premise is a lie,, but you already knew that,,

Why did you not say,

I would never, ever, ever, take up arms against the government, no matter what the government did?​

I guess you would add, "even if there was a consensus that had been garnered."

Well skippy, here is a study I know you won't read because it has multi-syllable words.

So go back to grunting around an open firepit or whatever it is you do to amuse yourself. You're out of your depth here, boy.
Were you just responding to skippy or whoever?

Or did you seriously mean to offer the fact that some suicidal people commit suicide with a gun, but only if they have one, as a reason, to eliminate the right to own a gun?

Last edited:
I'm too old and broken to "take up arms" against anyone and maneuver tactically in an offensive posture.

A man has to know his limitations.

That said anyone who breeches my door illegally has fallen into an ambush.

Anyone who commits criminal actions in an effort to undermine the COTUS is my enemy.

Sure.

I'd be more of a threat to myself with guns (as most gun owners are by the way) than the person I intend to harm.

The wet dream you guys have about dying in a blaze of glory is truly hilarious.
After a career in the military, a definite familiarity with firearms and still own several, I fear I'm just too old to get out there and actually get involved in any revolution, unless it swept through my neighborhood.

It was worded badly. I'm still trying to figure out which side I'm on. :laughing0301:
Yes, that is the second time today, that I've made a post with some parody, or irony, that has been completely misunderstood by a few conservatives and a few of my fellow libertarians.

Ok, got it. Keep it simple . . .

My point was and is that no one should say the statement in the subject line. So far no one has, which proves my point. But that subject line is the implied premise behind ridiculing or dismissing the idea of bearing arms as a part of the people controlling government instead of vice-versa.

Last edited:
I'm too old and broken to "take up arms" against anyone and maneuver tactically in an offensive posture.

A man has to know his limitations.

That said anyone who breeches my door illegally has fallen into an ambush.

Anyone who commits criminal actions in an effort to undermine the COTUS is my enemy.

I hear you.

I was in the Army and I did my time carrying pack and rifle (peacetime), but now all I'd be good for is maybe helicopter door gunner and only with plenty of bathroom breaks.

I would hope that if the government were to try to force my kids and grandkids into tyranny, I would be there in the fight, but getting to the fight would be the challenge.

Yes, that is the second time today, that I've made a post with some parody, or irony, that has been completely misunderstood by a few conservatives and a few of my fellow libertarians.

Ok, got it. Keep it simple . . .

My point was and is that no one should say the statement in the subject line. So far no one has, which proves my point. But that subject line is the implied premise behind ridiculing or dismissing the idea of bearing arms as a part of the people controlling government instead of vice-versa.

No biggie. My parodies sometimes get lost in the translation too.

Water_Loading_a_Fly_Cast_f36965b3-cb3d-4e3e-a345-a7a047bd258d_600x600.gif

I hear you.

I was in the Army and I did my time carrying pack and rifle (peacetime), but now all I'd be good for is maybe helicopter door gunner and only with plenty of bathroom breaks.

I would hope that if the government were to try to force my kids and grandkids into tyranny, I would be there in the fight, but getting to the fight would be the challenge.
I had a combat tour in '05 as a 45B stuck in an 11B Company in the HQ Platoon. So I had the chance to go on patrols and I wanted to man the 240B in the turret. I could probably still lay in a hole covered with camo net behind a scope and make mist at 600m, but I damn sure ain't running no where.

That said I am not even slightly concerned with "taking up arms against the gov't". The concept is ludicrous. In even the most extreme circumstance, the empire will not be able to control the military in an endeavor to disarm or oppress the people, otherwise they would have mowed down the antifa turds that attempted to destroy cities with live lethal rounds as opposed to rubber rounds and tear gas.

So as far as the elites getting enough people to go "door to door" collecting weapons at this point, they would have to deploy UN troops and we would gladly accept their donations to our gun collections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back