Can you honestly say, "I would never, ever, ever, take up arms against the government, no matter what the government did?"

With all due respect, Candy...you claim people are going on right wing "killing sprees" and then when you're challenged to back that up you bring up suicides? Since when is it a killing spree when someone decides to end their own life with a gun? That's quite the stretch.
Well my point was that having a gun increases your likelihood of dying by a gun. This has been proven time and again.

Right wing mass shootings are also a well known fact. The shooter in Buffalo, El Paso, and many other places signaled out people because of who they were--the color of their skin. Trumpism at its most perverse.

I agree. What you said was true.

Here is what you said (what you're now trying desperately to walk away from):
Of course now you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. I'm not walking away from anything I said, you blithering idiot.

Why do you low IQ NWNJ morons base all of your opinions on stupid lies you tell yourself?

Well my point was that having a gun increases your likelihood of dying by a gun. This has been proven time and again.

Right wing mass shootings are also a well known fact. The shooter in Buffalo, El Paso, and many other places signaled out people because of who they were--the color of their skin. Trumpism at its most perverse.
What does Trump have to do with singling out people because of the color of their skin, Candy? Joe Biden is the person that put blacks in Federal prisons in record numbers...not Donald Trump! I know you THINK that Trump and every other Republican is a racist but that's simply you wearing blinders!

And my point was that having a gun provides security for myself and my loved ones in a world made dangerous with your progressive agenda. That's something I view as a duty.

And my point was that having a gun provides security for myself and my loved ones in a world made dangerous with your progressive agenda. That's something I view as a duty.
Ahh yes...the unfoulable logic of needing a gun to make you safe from all of the other people who have guns.

And then you blame the people who want to limit the number of guns available to the people you're so afraid of.

Ahh yes...the unfoulable logic of needing a gun to make you safe from all of the other people who have guns.

And then you blame the people who want to limit the number of guns available to the people you're so afraid of.
you can be worried about the mob that doesnt have guns like we've seen over the last 2 yrs,,

I'm not afraid of law abiding people with guns, Candy. I'm afraid of the truly evil ones who could care less about gun laws. You want to take away my gun while leaving them with theirs. That won't make you safe like you think it will.

I'm not afraid of law abiding people with guns, Candy. I'm afraid of the truly evil ones who could care less about gun laws. You want to take away my gun while leaving them with theirs. That won't make you safe like you think it will.
Safety is not their concern. Just look at the urban war zones they create. Their concern is a disarmed population unable to resist their reckless and tyrannical agenda.

Let me know when everyone else has turned in their weapons - every gun, every sharp object, every weapon of any kind, every person on earth, every military unit, every police officer, every government official, every criminal. I will be the last but as soon as I know everyone else has turned in theirs, I'll turn in mine.

“The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside… Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them.”
Thomas Paine, The Writings of Thomas Paine, 1894

Of course now you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. I'm not walking away from anything I said, you blithering idiot.

Why do you low IQ NWNJ morons base all of your opinions on stupid lies you tell yourself?

I believe they have that in the papers they signed to become Democrats.....they are allowed......nay, nay....required......to lie.
They have a daily quota.

Forum List

Back