Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??

Oh by the way.....I vaguely remember right-wingers being very personal about wanting to know someone's HIV status...in fact, I remember conservatives demonizing anyone with HIV/AIDS......and celebrating when folks died from AIDS......except Roy Cohn of course....
And now, the Leftist ducks are doing exactly that.

vaxxed.jpg

Last edited:
It is entirely possible that someone could be both forced to take the vaccine and be against forced vaccinations.

It is entirely possible that someone could be both forced to take the vaccine and be against forced vaccinations.
Yes, that is so. And, it is very likely that some folks that have been conned into taking the dangerous Covid injections will find out that they been tricked, and come to hate those who paniced them into getting injected with dangerous experimental injections, for which no one is responsible except the victims.

In a way I am .
I was dutiful and did the two shot long lines Moderna. So half the medical experts say it didn’t work and other half not sure; and go ahead get a booster is advised
I’ll pass on the booster, No more experimentation

Last edited:
Yes, that is so. And, it is very likely that some folks that have been conned into taking the dangerous Covid injections will find out that they been tricked, and come to hate those who paniced them into getting injected with dangerous experimental injections, for which no one is responsible except the victims.
I know a few like that.

How ironic.

As I have been saying all along

Most of these anti-vaxxers HAVE been vaccinated. Now they're trying to find excuses for their cynical hypocrisy

How ironic.

As I have been saying all along

Most of these anti-vaxxers HAVE been vaccinated. Now they're trying to find excuses for their cynical hypocrisy
Not really. You are discounting the force used to make them accept vaccination. A woman forced to have sex by a gun to her head can still be against women forced to have sex by a gun to her head and is not a hypocrite for saying so.

There is no hypocrisy in defending the right of others to make essential personal choices regarding whether or not to participate in a risky medical experiment, that differ from the choice that one made for one's self.

The only vice is in those of you who wish to deny others this choice.

Forum List

Back