Can you be a democrat and not support AOC?

Dumb people need someone to follow too. To me AOC is like the communist party candidates who used to get on the Presidential ballot and get a few thousand votes. Unfortunately, we have many more dumb people today, especially this new generation.

I'd say it's hard to support AOC and remain a Democrat.

I've long refused to support either party but I certainly hope AOC runs for president in 2024.

I've long refused to support either party but I certainly hope AOC runs for president in 2024.
Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

I support individuals. Not party.
Then when is the last time you voted against the DNC individual man?

I voted Jorgensen. I voted Stein. Before that I voted Vermin Supreme and Barr before that.

Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

I voted Jorgensen. I voted Stein. Before that I voted Vermin Supreme and Barr before that.
Why did you vote for them?

You do realize that democrats are mere puppets of their party as where Republicans can vote like democrats and still be in the party. Maybe the Republicans you voted for voted like democrats anyway.

That way you can pat yourself on the back for being so damned open minded and nonpartisan.

Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

They were the best candidates.

You do realize that democrats are mere puppets of their party as where Republicans can vote like democrats and still be in the party. Maybe the Republicans you voted for voted like democrats anyway.

That way you can pat yourself on the back for being so damned open minded and nonpartisan.

Where did I note that I voted for Republicans? Is this the only way you can see the world?

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.

Really?

Which democrat voted against Obamacare?

Which democrat wants abortion banned?

Which democrat wants to secure the border and restore ICE?

Which democrat voted against the stimulus bill that gave most of the money to non-Covid related places, etc?

In other words, what democrat deviates on the core issues of our day?

I want a list.

Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

Where did I note that I voted for Republicans? Is this the only way you can see the world?
What made them the best candidates?

You can do this, I know you can.

Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

What made them the best candidates?

You can do this, I know you can.

The last time you had 8 year old Trump and Methuselah running. He sealed losing my vote when he (or whoever) picked Harris. Harris is the very person the protests last summer were about.

Before that you had Trump and Hillary. Maybe the worse two people in the country. Stein went out and protested with those who were trying to protect their water sources. I thought it great she backed her words up.

I voted Vermin Supreme as a lark. It made the local news. LOL

I voted Barr because there was something about Obama not trustworthy. I read him right. No way was I going to vote for war mongering McCain. Obama ended up being every bit as bad.

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.

Really?

Which democrat voted against Obamacare?

Which democrat wants abortion banned?

Which democrat wants to secure the border and restore ICE?

Which democrat voted against the stimulus bill that gave most of the money to non-Covid related places, etc?

In other words, what democrat deviates on the core issues of our day?

I want a list.

The question asked in the OP was whether a Democrat has to support AOC. They do not have to. The items listed are supported by the Democrats in general.

New Topics

Forum List

Back