anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?

I would just say a prayer saying Jesus kill those Demons that are coming after me.

But of course...if It's like in the movies, and you're possessed...Jesus may have a darn sight harder time dispelling those demons. In that case you need an Exorcist...and scary background music.

Plus lot's of detergent and good strong water heater.

Once again, Jesus was Satan.

Jesus is Lucifer

-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KHl_wrl2k&itct

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRsBxed2gw&itct
- -

https://youtu.be/YOZKycgUWos

https://youtu.be/U5JnnWvgRjg

https://youtu.be/e1CWBKRWIg0

Rome was their adversary/nemesis at the time of the writings, which stated these things were taking place in their day not the future. The verses in rev along with the NT show the events taking place in 70ad and many admit The RCC is the beast / And great harlot spoken of.
fact: the RCC itself admits it borrowed and created much from other pagan religions and myths, and historians show you the converging of many mythologies and personas therefore that one world religion by the authority of Rome propping the false prophet is none other then Christianity.
Fact: most Christians admit the church made a fabricated immaculate image of Mary yet you are too deceived by who you admit is satan (the adversary) that they did the same for the sinless image of your anointed cherub Jesus-(see Ezekiel 28:14-15 on this false prophet son of perdition beeing deemed perfect).
At the end of the Roman mockery of the anointed priests Rome declared their false prophet the son of Baal the father never named by the church.
Rev 22:16 morning star=Lucifer
Baal's son was the dying god mythology morning star.

It is kind of funny people miss the obvious.... It is almost like the adversary which is Satan has a standing joke... The Vatican which is that adversary is in a group that uses a telescope called the Lucifer to search the skies.... Maybe it is their way of laughing at all the people they have duped with their tall tales of their Jesus character the only one that fulfills all the lucifer myths and mythologies to a tee I mean cross...

If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?
You have to douse yourself in goat's blood, enter a ring of salt, and have holy water sprinkled onto you by virgins. Only then can you summon Jesus to do your bidding.

It is kind of funny people miss the obvious.... It is almost like the adversary which is Satan has a standing joke... The Vatican which is that adversary is in a group that uses a telescope called the Lucifer to search the skies.... Maybe it is their way of laughing at all the people they have duped with their tall tales of their Jesus character the only one that fulfills all the lucifer myths and mythologies to a tee I mean cross...

If you look at emulations today at how today's Satanists mock the church and it's rituals and holidays, then you get an idea at what Rome created was liken to Levay's satanic church.
Mocking the faith they were opposition to:
1)calling their christ Jesus, steming from the enscribed Greek IeSous (the swine).
Swine are forbidden especially in the temple.
So was a bastard child (Deut), so they used the Illigitimate son of the Harlot Mary as the main image of the satanic idol.
2)calling him the lamb of passover which was the Egyptian idol god, that label is also a bad thing.
3)creating a new non Jewish name for a claimed Jewish character, SIMILAR to calling a messianic figure by a non Hebrew term Christos (predated word used for Krishna).
4)placing the figure's lineage through all the harlots of the Bible.
5)claiming Jesus the nemesis of God- Lucifer the morning star son of Baal
in Rev 22:16.
6)claiming him the gatekeeper of hell in Rev 1 & 9.
7)claiming his kingdom in death not in life.
8)using the mithraic and the baal crosses,
Mithras whocs enemy was the Night (Evening Star).
9)calling him the scarab (dung beetle).
10) calling him the Apollyon not to being peace but to bring division and burning up of our planet.
11)breaking all 10 commands through the image.
12)reinventing the holidays
13)creating new book and new God in place of.
14)made the anointed priests and leaders the bad guys in the twisted accts.
15)made Jesus the responsible accessory to the killing of righteous John the Baptist.
16)used the offshoot cult (hanotzrim) to create the satanic church-which had the same luciferous raus of light sun worship.
17)used underworld death cult teachings opposing the God of Life & his messenger of life-creating the opposition to lufe for their kingdom in death.

Clearly they created an opposite-adversary(sawtawn) version in mockery liken to today's satanist.

Hence we are instructed to LEARN FROM EMULATIONS TO SEE HOW THINGS WORK OR COME TO BE.

All your posts are interesting folks, and they may be logical, but they are at best human interpretations of what Jesus is. I think the problem is easier, because Jesus was clear and direct in explaining who He is, in not one, not two, but up to four gospels.

Apart from this, there must be something you can do when demons come and starting to take your pieces away. Jesus says he specializes in these problems.

Another life... You do realize that demons in the original concept of the Jewish scriptures were referring to anything made out of wood , stone or anything on this earth that had ears but could not hear, had mouths but could not breath or speak.... Demons were the things that people errounously worshipped instead of Gd.They had no power and the only power they had exsisited in the minds of those who worshipped them..People in their incredible ignorance thought that people who suffered from epilepsy were demon possessed today we all realize how rediculous this is... Now this is all a given but if you insist still insist that these make believe figures still exsisited then
If you are truthfull you will also realize that Jesus as depicted in the New Testament is shown as the king of the demons since he is the only one to have gone to the bottomless pit and tohold the key to hell itself( this should set off alarm bells in your head) He also was able to control that herd of swine that were demon possessed once again showing that he Jesus/Ieosus( meaning earth pig in Latin) was again their leader... Would you like me to go on..The fairy tales and depictions in the New Testament have frightened and turned people away from the original concepts and have controlled people into believing the bull written there so they can be easily enslaved and follow the directions of the Roman Catholic Church and all her offshoots..

Another life... You do realize that demons in the original concept of the Jewish scriptures were referring to anything made out of wood , stone or anything on this earth that had ears but could not hear, had mouths but could not breath or speak.... Demons were the things that people errounously worshipped instead of Gd.They had no power and the only power they had exsisited in the minds of those who worshipped them..People in their incredible ignorance thought that people who suffered from epilepsy were demon possessed today we all realize how rediculous this is... Now this is all a given but if you insist still insist that these make believe figures still exsisited then
If you are truthfull you will also realize that Jesus as depicted in the New Testament is shown as the king of the demons since he is the only one to have gone to the bottomless pit and tohold the key to hell itself( this should set off alarm bells in your head) He also was able to control that herd of swine that were demon possessed once again showing that he Jesus/Ieosus( meaning earth pig in Latin) was again their leader... Would you like me to go on..The fairy tales and depictions in the New Testament have frightened and turned people away from the original concepts and have controlled people into believing the bull written there so they can be easily enslaved and follow the directions of the Roman Catholic Church and all her offshoots..

But the Catholic Church didn't even exist at that time. It is however a fact, that your mind can be controlled. Satan likes doing that, and usually not in those high profile ways that make those stories. Are you saying that there is nothing we can do about that? Jesus did say that part of his mission was to balance against that.

You can pray that Jesus send down His warrior Archangels to drive them away.
I did that once. I had a demon living in my attic. That damned thing was always making a racket up there. Finally I poured some virgin lamb's blood all over the floor, masturbated onto the ceiling, and had my kids throw feces at the corner where we'd trapped the demon. And sure enough Jesus sent his archangels to finish the demon off as promised.

Apart from this, there must be something you can do when demons come and starting to take your pieces away. Jesus says he specializes in these problems.

What pieces are being taken away by demons? The belief that one God is really three beings in one perfect human? The belief that God is edible? The belief that if you would only get down on your knees and pray to a perverted counterfeit image of Jesus you will be saved?

If it is any of those things being taken away, don't worry. Sounds like the spark of divine life trying to kickstart your brain, the voice of reason, not demons. You might be getting better...Don't fight it..

Last edited:
The answer to that question is no. You cannot ask god to kill satan or demons. Why not? There is no god. There is no satan and there are no demons.

As for demons. . .
I'm trying to figure out the same question Anotherlife, and I need to do more research, because I have never seen one and they don't bother me, to my knowledge. I agree with everything you have said though

If you go back even further in time, to the origin of Jewish demonology in ancient pre-Babylonia, Pazuzu is the most ancient demon.

PAZUZU DEMON.jpg

But the Catholic Church didn't even exist at that time. It is however a fact, that your mind can be controlled. Satan likes doing that, and usually not in those high profile ways that make those stories. Are you saying that there is nothing we can do about that? Jesus did say that part of his mission was to balance against that.
The Catholic name (in Latin) for the head demon is "Lucifer" not "Satan".

Satan is Hebrew/Jewish.

And Diabolos is Greek from the original New Testament itself. This is the name Jesus uses for him/her/it.

The answer to that question is no. You cannot ask god to kill satan or demons. Why not? There is no god. There is no satan and there are no demons.

There is actually empirical proofs of YHWH, the infinitely powerful Trinity, so Good news everyone!!! You just have to seek the Truth, and make sure it's empirical!
There is empirical proof that religious wacko's blow themselves up all the time for 72 fantasy virgins with "full breasts", as well.

Forum List

Back