Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

God reproduced when he raped Jesus' mother

So the story goes, yes.

Note that the result was a half breed hybrid chimera and not a full blooded offspring.

Even you can reproduce better than Yahweh and even without the bestiality of his species raping our species.

Regards
DL

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.
Dont bug me. Sometimes i wish i had religion. But i dont.
So i find humor in the evil, inconsistencies and hypocrisy :thup:

Yes, man is superior

God realized how much he blew it on earth and has run away to try a do-over in another solar system.

No, we were not first. We are earth #27

He's not coming back

We own the place now

God reproduced when he raped Jesus' mother

And then he dumped his kid on an itinerant carpenter to raise, making god a dead beat dad.

Weirdly, the kid didn't seem to do much but hang out with his buds and their one girlfriend. Then, when the kid was around 30ish years old, the old man showed up and murdered him.

So, god murdered his son but then blamed it on human beings.

Actually, it does not seem like they do.

Read what christians write. They're angry, unhappy, blaming atheists, gays, women, Blacks, Hispanics and anyone else who gets in their way. When has any christian posted about trying to do good works?

@Jeremiah (that's not her name now but I can't remember it) told me that even though I try to help the homeless, work with animals and more, that I am "wicked" and will burn in hell forever. You guys believe in some sick shit. Even ISIS only burns their victims for a short time and then allows them to die.

Your god wants me to believe in him in order to protect myself from what he will do to me if I don't believe in him. Think about that.

In any event, if you get some "love and happiness" from your god, its okay with me. Just stop trying to terrorize everyone with it.

Yes, man is superior

God realized how much he blew it on earth and has run away to try a do-over in another solar system.

No, we were not first. We are earth #27

He's not coming back

We own the place now

And we're not doing much better than he did.

Sensitiviy is just not your thing, is it? Nor compassion either it seems. Not everyone agrees with your assessment. In fact, there are quite a lot of people who don't, and so maybe you ought to go looking for humor someplace else.

Sensitiviy is just not your thing, is it? Nor compassion either it seems. Not everyone agrees with your assessment. In fact, there are quite a lot of people who don't, and so maybe you ought to go looking for humor someplace else.
You realize you came in here, right? Thats like walking in a gay club and bitching about all the guy on guy dicksucking going on in the bathroom.
Not everyone agrees with alot of shit. No need to act like this is any different.
I am sure you bash leftists dont you? Or no?

Read what christians write. They're angry, unhappy, blaming atheists, gays, women, Blacks, Hispanics and anyone else who gets in their way. When has any christian posted about trying to do good works?

@Jeremiah (that's not her name now but I can't remember it) told me that even though I try to help the homeless, work with animals and more, that I am "wicked" and will burn in hell forever. You guys believe in some sick shit. Even ISIS only burns their victims for a short time and then allows them to die.

Your god wants me to believe in him in order to protect myself from what he will do to me if I don't believe in him. Think about that.

In any event, if you get some "love and happiness" from your god, its okay with me. Just stop trying to terrorize everyone with it.

How about this, I'll shut the fuck up if you will.

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL
canadian-Valium.jpg

You realize you came in here, right? Thats like walking in a gay club and bitching about all the guy on guy dicksucking going on in the bathroom.
Not everyone agrees with alot of shit. No need to act like this is any different.

I don't agree with most leftist policies, but I do not bash anybody for their opinions or beliefs. Which is something you can't truthfully say. But here's the difference: we can disagree about politics all day long and it's no big deal. But God and religion is a little closer to home, when you get as insulting as you did in your earlier posts you have crossed a line into trollery. Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about live and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?

I don't agree with most leftist policies, but I do not bash anybody for their opinions or beliefs. Which is something you can't truthfully say. But here's the difference: we can disagree about politics all day long and it's no big deal. But God and religion is a little closer to home, when you get as insulting as you did in your earlier posts you have crossed a line into trollery. Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about let and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?
LOL you bitch about me doing something and you go and do the same. Good job :thup:
"stop being intolerant or i will be intolerant!!" :lol:

How about this, I'll shut the fuck up if you will.

Typical christian - lying.

See if these words sound familiar: Not everyone agrees with your assessment. In fact, there are quite a lot of people who don't ...

I don't agree with most leftist policies, but I do not bash anybody for their opinions or beliefs. Which is something you can't truthfully say. But here's the difference: we can disagree about politics all day long and it's no big deal. But God and religion is a little closer to home, when you get as insulting as you did in your earlier posts you have crossed a line into trollery. Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about live and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?

"live and let live"??

Show me anyplace where I have said you should not believe what you do.

Its silly, hypocritical and just plain stupid but you are more than welcome to it.

I don't like that I pay higher taxes because of you and that you get special treatment by our government but we're stuck with that.

Believe whatever you want. Just keep it in your special buildings, set aside especially for you. And keep it out of our government and don't try to force it on others in our schools. And stop harassing me in my home.

Sound fair to you?

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.

Forum List

Back