Zone1 Can we have a threads per hour limit on USMB?

The problem is wrapped up in the inadequate separation of government.
I want to solve that problem. I am too far advanced in the effort, and there is too much fame and fortune to be had to abandon the ambition.
Well, in that pursuit of fame and fortune PL please look at a perfect example of what can happen when one places fame and fortune as the end game! Fishy Fauci will go down in text (formerly books) as a true representative of a justified outcome for deceptively leading half of the country down the rabbit hole. He remains a useless weasel in human form… sorry to all good weasels.

What you fail to realize is that we are supposed to be avoiding the tough times. We are supposed to be approaching world peace. Nobody has figured out how to do that, yet. It is absurd to believe that it is impossible.

Instead of wasting time doing what it is that you do, how about trying to describe some of the problems and what you think would be the solution.

We will not be able to vote in a correction to the government except for a complete reordering of all three levels of government. The three-part separation model is junk. We need a better separation model.

Before any war their will be an attempt to negotiate peace - that is when the proposal for a new government model will make sense.
All that sounds real nice, but I don't live in Fantasyland so.....

Heh heh. This is actually quite humorous. I'll let it go. Just because you don't know.
Good thing as I simply don't care.....You are just another "legend in his own mind" dweeb on the internet to me.....A dime a dozen.

In fact you seem to be the very type of person Mark Twain warned us about.

R.5339d197268e4e8bb40fcf3e4cab8934

Good thing as I simply don't care.....You are just another "legend in his own mind" dweeb on the internet to me.....A dime a dozen.

In fact you seem to be the very type of person Mark Twain warned us about.

R.5339d197268e4e8bb40fcf3e4cab8934

Well, I'm still welcomed over at ARFCOM. So there's that.

You nut. lolol...

As I'd mentioned. Much like the other one, you're just another one of someone elses problems we get stuck with over here. They just haven't figured it out yet. Or how bad it actually is, for that matter. But they will. When you get comfortable and begin demonstrating yourself the way that you do. It's Murphy's Law. And sometimes human nature, unfortunately.

The funny part is that you just can't stop. You can't help yourself, can you? lolol.

You make it too easy.

Last edited:
I have some days where I have a lot to say,.. others not so much. I don't think it's the number of threads that's a problem,.. it's whether or not the threads are good topics or just a waste of time.

Well, I'm still welcomed over at ARFCOM. So there's that.

You nut. lolol...

As I'd mentioned. Much like the other one, you're just another one of someone elses problems we get stuck with over here. They just haven't figured it out yet. Or how bad it actually is, for that matter. But they will. Murphy's Law...

The funny part is that you just can't stop. You can't help yourself, can you? lolol.

You make it too easy.
And? I've never tried to hide it.....I never even bothered changing my user-name or avatar.....Weak sauce there fella.

LOL.....I suspect if you act the dick there as you do here you too will soon be "Brownelled". :laughing0301:

Qq5JFdw.gif

And? I've never tried to hide it.....I never even bothered changing my user-name or avatar.....Weak sauce there fella.

LOL.....I suspect if you act the dick there as you do here you too will soon be "Brownelled". :laughing0301:

Oh, no. I, unlike you, don't have to worry about that. Nope. Huh uh.

I'm not the nut. lolol...

Anyway. I'll give you the last word. You're boring me.

Last edited:
Hell, I post more than that sometimes but maybe only two at a time at best....It's not about how many so much as about how many all at one time.

I was not talking about you.

I thought you understood who I was talking about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back