Can we have a talk about Madison Cawthorn? Stolen Valor and a College dropout yet.....

Pasco08

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2012
Florida
So I was searching around today after seeing that people are calling for this kid to be removed from the house. Apparently, he is and has lied about attending the Naval Academy and dropped out of College after one Semester, But yet he is a rising star for the GOP? lol God help us if this is truly the best of the next generation of politicians.

I started to post in this thread:

about Stolen Valor but conservatives only care when it’s not a Republican.

So I was searching around today after seeing that people are calling for this kid to be removed from the house. Apparently, he is and has lied about attending the Naval Academy and dropped out of College after one Semester, But yet he is a rising star for the GOP? lol God help us if this is truly the best of the next generation of politicians.

You mean like this douchebag?

YGMHSDJEJFGRBL6QFM5AH2NCCQ.jpg

Great thread killer!

Why are you anxious to kill this thread?

That guy is a doofus.

>> For those who aren’t familiar with his backstory, Cawthorn is a 25-year-old wunderkind who beat the establishment Republican choice to succeed Mark Meadows in NC-11 when Meadows stepped down to become Trump’s chief of staff. He went on to be one of the featured speakers at the Republican National Convention. Cawthorn was also recently the target of a letter from his college classmates that accused him of participating in “gross misconduct towards our female peers.”

Despite claiming to represent a new generation of Republicans, like the rest of the young Generation Trump, Cawthorn has learned that Republican voters are less interested in the regulatory regime than in uncut white identity politics. In addition to targeting Davis for associating with someone who worked for a black man, the microsite also smeared him as a “terrorist defender” who commits “perversion.” << --- Madison Cawthorn's Racist (and scrubbeed) website

A spot-on post!

You’re consistent. In your entire time here you’ve never been able to articulate why Republicans are better than Democrats. The best you can do is tell us that Democrats are just as bad.

Pathetic.

Wow! You Proggies really are overachievers! Just when I thought you couldn't become any more hateful, you form a mob to attack Madison.

Condolences on the utter lack of meaning in your own lives that makes you obsessed with destroying others.

Wow! You Proggies really are overachievers! Just when I thought you couldn't become any more hateful, you form a mob to attack Madison.

Condolences on the utter lack of meaning in your own lives that makes you obsessed with destroying others.

"Proggies" have been gone for a hundred years but here in the present I'm actually stuck with this Nazi asshole for the next two years, unless he's expelled before then. Also it's interesting how you're on a first name basis from 2500 miles away while we're the ones that have to live with this shit.

From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."
[Spring break is in the early part of the year]

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to served, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

Last edited:
From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.

From Wiki:

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.
Um, the thread title include "Stolen Valor." That is a very serious accusation.

Is it okay to make a knowingly-false accusation of a crime?

But since you pulled the race and Nazi cards, I guess you win, LOL!

New Topics

Forum List

Back