Can we be honest here?

Well for a flaming asshole
Polls don’t mean anything

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Republicans can ignore it or they can try to change it in the next 100 days

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.
Trump has had a steady 48-52 percent disapproval

Many just are embarrassed by him. Now they are scared

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.
Trump is a flaming asshole. People were willing to vote for him anyway because the economy was so good.

Now we are in a recession and we have a flaming asshole leading the fight against COVID. Polls are showing it

Well for a flaming asshole Trumps done damned well. And if you don't think people will remember that great economy then you're the flaming asshole. This covid shit will leave at some point and our county will get back to normal with Trump leading the way.

Polls show only what those behind the polls want them to show.

I'd say Trump is in good shape to win in Nov even if you don't agree. LOL
Most Americans don’t believe so.
COVID was the defining moment of his Presidency
Trump is failing miserably

Trump did everything any other POTUS would have done about Covid. One has to wonder what Biden or Hitlery would have done differently. I'd bet the exact same things Trump did.

Trump tried to stop people coming into the country and was called a racist by you Dem idiots. Wonder what they would have called Biden and Hitlery??

Oh wait. I forgot. They are Dems so would have been called hero's. Never mind.

And no Covid wasn't the defining moment of his presidency. A great economy. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country was the defining moment of his presidency and you can bet folks will remember that.
So are you claiming the 2020 recession is the defining moment?

Nope. The defining moment was when UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. Something you seem to hate.

That's what people will remember. Not Covid. The 2020 recession is because of Covid, not anything Trump did.

But then you know that. I wonder what you would be saying if Hitlery were POTUS. You sure wouldn't be blaming Covid on her stupid ass. You'd be telling one and all she did everything she could.

You really are a sorry prick.

Or he'd be blaming the Republican led Senate for stopping some stupid thing she wanted to do.

Last edited:

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.
Trump is a flaming asshole. People were willing to vote for him anyway because the economy was so good.

Now we are in a recession and we have a flaming asshole leading the fight against COVID. Polls are showing it

You can live and die by polls all you want. My experience with them is like reading my fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie. They show these spreads all the time, and for some strange reason, always tighten up neck and neck right before the actual election.
Like it or not, the polls are usually right.

They were wrong in 2016 but spot on in 2012 and 2018

The polls are showing that Trump was favored to win in January and he no longer is

Polls are only close the week of the election. Before that, they try to convince you what to think, and for some strange reason, always favor Democrats up to election week.

When Hillary lost, yes, she had a dozen or so excuses why she did, but leftists around here were saying she was simply a flawed candidate. If that's true, then WTF do you think Joe is?

So just a heads up. Better start thinking up excuses now while you still have plenty of time to be creative.

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Still too much time till the election. Voters are anything but predictable.
Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
/—/ Ahhh, the libtards’ never ending wet dream. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What do you think of the vaunted Trump economy today?

Vote for me .....We have 15 percent unemployment
/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.
It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone
/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says
A loss of 3 million is good news?

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Trump will have to run on it

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?
Run on Trump totally botched his response to a historic crisis

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Not for himself or his followers
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

THAT part of his base may (please God) be under 35%.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.
Today he called Black Lives Matter racists

Not the confederates.....BLM
They are racists. They hate white people. They keep saying only black lives matter.

LIAR ^^^

NO SIGN STATES ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

You can live and die by polls all you want. My experience with them is like reading my fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie. They show these spreads all the time, and for some strange reason, always tighten up neck and neck right before the actual election.

The polls are showing that Trump was favored to win in January and he no longer is

Polls are only close the week of the election. Before that, they try to convince you what to think, and for some strange reason, always favor Democrats up to election week.

When Hillary lost, yes, she had a dozen or so excuses why she did, but leftists around here were saying she was simply a flawed candidate. If that's true, then WTF do you think Joe is?

So just a heads up. Better start thinking up excuses now while you still have plenty of time to be creative.

Joe Biden is not a flawed man, Trump has more flaws than anyone can count. There is no way trump can rescue himself from the deaths of so many American's on his watch. Anyone who saw the recent graph of Infections in Canada and those in our Country will be shocked:

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.

/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.

They are racists. They hate white people. They keep saying only black lives matter.

LIAR ^^^

No sign said it, but anyone who says "all lives matter" is physically assaulted.

Very true

Wont be pretty

It is what it is

Trump supported masks?

LIAR ^^^

No sign said it, but anyone who says "all lives matter" is physically assaulted.

Hey, get your head out of the sand and you won't be known as the out of touch with reality finger boy.

Joe Biden is not a flawed man, Trump has more flaws than anyone can count. There is no way trump can rescue himself from the deaths of so many American's on his watch. Anyone who saw the recent graph of Infections in Canada and those in our Country will be shocked:

This post above is relevant to the OP, and is an honest insight in the incompetence of Donald Trump.

Oh please, the death rate of us and other countries has been posted repeatedly. The only people who will hold Trump responsible for a worldwide virus killing people are TDS victims and Democrats, neither which will affect the upcoming election anyway since they wouldn't vote for Trump if he funded the cure for cancer.

If you want to live in a country where the government treats you like a pet and orders you how to conduct yourself, you should move there. Here, individuals who enjoy freedom wish to make those decisions themselves.

Very true

Wont be pretty

It is what it is

Trump supported masks?

LIAR ^^^

The implication is certainly there. Try going to a downtown one night and holding up a sign that says WHITE LIVES MATTER, and see what happens to you.

Good point

There was a strong “I hate Hillary” vote in 2016
Joe Biden is likeable, approachable ....a regular guy

Something Trump can never be

Well for a flaming asshole Trumps done damned well. And if you don't think people will remember that great economy then you're the flaming asshole. This covid shit will leave at some point and our county will get back to normal with Trump leading the way.

Trump did everything any other POTUS would have done about Covid. One has to wonder what Biden or Hitlery would have done differently. I'd bet the exact same things Trump did.

Trump tried to stop people coming into the country and was called a racist by you Dem idiots. Wonder what they would have called Biden and Hitlery??

And no Covid wasn't the defining moment of his presidency. A great economy. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country was the defining moment of his presidency and you can bet folks will remember that.
They wouldn’t have dismissed it as a hoax
You can start there

That's pretty rich since many do consider it a hoax.

Good point

Likeable, approachable?? A regular guy who can't keep his hands off young girls??

Some regular guy. From what I've been reading he's in his bunker. Wonder how approachable he is.

Trump is more of a regular guy and Biden will ever be. LOL

except that you are a liar, and the constant lying propaganda from your side is the primary cause of bad numbers.

which is why you do so much lying.

Good point

Most of the people who vote on personality are on your side if the fence. But Independents are more likely to vote for substance and quality. They don't care how a guy dresses, how he combs his hair. They just want the best possible person to lead us out of this extremely terrible situation we find ourselves in. Even more importantly, people want to know who will do the best job repairing the economy after we are out of the woods. Under President Trump, he already ordered the first 100 million doses of the vaccine for the day it's released.

IF Biden doesn't run scared from a debate, he will be fumbling around, losing his train of thought, not able to find the words he will stress to look for. He will be a mess. Trump knows how to get under peoples skin. He knows what buttons to push on creepy Joe that will exasperate an already tense situation for him. He knows that by watching his town halls when Joe flipped out at his very own supporters for questions they asked.

Good point

Great post, clear, concise and spot on.

You can start there

Are you insane? Only someone so out of touch with reality believes the Deaths of 130,000 thousand American's is a hoax. The only hoax has come from the White House, and the mouth of the President. His demagoguery and charlatanism has fooled some of the people all of the time, but the majority of us know what Trump is and why he should have never been put in an office of trust.

Last edited:

You can start there

Are you insane? Only someone so out of touch with reality believes the Deaths of 130,000 thousand American's is a hoax. The only hoax has come from the White House, and the mouth of the President. His demagoguery and charlatanism has fooled some of the people all of the time, but the majority of us know what Trump is and why he should have never been put in an office of trust.

You are insane. Loads of folks think its a hoax.

The White House has never called in a hoax. Trump has done what any other POTUS would have done.

Well for a demagog and a charlatan hes done a fine job as POTUS. Barry, Hitlery and Biden couldn't have done better.

I trust Trump before foot in mouth and handsy Biden.

You really are a fool.

Forum List

Back