Can we appreciate how Maher admitted that Dems cry wolf on Rep candidates?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
He says Dems cried wolf on Romney, Bush and McCain. Maher says those were honorable men whom Dems just disagreed with on policy, BUT THIS TIME, Trump really is a danger to America. You have to believe Maher this time. All those other times Dems said if a Rep gets voted in office for President and the country would go to hell? Well that was just the Dems crying wolf. THIS TIME THOUGH, it's true. You have to believe Maher and the Dems THIS TIME.

"Romney would not have changed my life much, but this time it's different"

I find it hilarious. We are supposed to suddenly believe him. Lol

I find it hilarious. We are supposed to suddenly believe him. Lol

Yeah, you have to believe him this time. He and the Dems say the world will end any time if a Rep becomes president, but all that before was lies. THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THEM THOUGH

He says Dems cried wolf on Romney, Bush and McCain. Maher says those were honorable men whom Dems just disagreed with on policy, BUT THIS TIME, Trump really is a danger to America. You have to believe Maher this time. All those other times Dems said if a Rep gets voted in office for President and the country would go to hell? Well that was just the Dems crying wolf. THIS TIME THOUGH, it's true. You have to believe Maher and the Dems THIS TIME.

Bill Maher is a degenerate idiot.

He is an employee of the corporate owned media and just as big a whore as Stephanopolis is.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what that idjit has to say?

Why would liberals vote for a conservative?
When do conservatives ever vote for liberals?

When they realize that the system itself is corrupt and owned by corporations and they want someone who will break that system no matter what their ideology may be.

Why would liberals vote for a conservative?

When do conservatives ever vote for liberals?

It's not about that. It's about saying if a Rep becomes president the world will end. Maher is now admitting that has never been true.

I'm sorry, but that is just laughable.
Maher is an intellectually honest lefty. He's not worried about toeing some obedient partisan line to keep anyone happy.

Good for him. We could use a LOT more people like him on BOTH ends.

Bush was honorable? After what he did to the country? Iraq? Isis?

Bush doesn't go anywhere near GOP conventions because they don't want him.
He can't even leave the country for fear of being arrested for war crimes.

Maher is an intellectually honest lefty. He's not worried about toeing some obedient partisan line to keep anyone happy.

Bill Maher is a liar and he lies to gain a bigger share of a niche audience.

If you think he is honest or is anything other than a pretending entertainer like Rush Limbaugh, then you have been bamboozled.

Bill Maher is a liar and he lies to gain a bigger share of a niche audience.

If you think he is honest or is anything other than a pretending entertainer like Rush Limbaugh, then you have been bamboozled.
There's a great deal of bamboozling going on, we just disagree as to who's on the butt end of it.

There's a great deal of bamboozling going on, we just disagree as to who's on the butt end of it.

So you think that our political system is not rigged?

That Hillary was just as thoroughly scrutinized as anyone else would have been by the FBI for her careless storage of classified documents?

Do you think that the collusion of the establishments of both parties in response to corporate demands, the orchestration of all the major media against Trump and the DOJ refusal to allow expanded investigation into Hillary's other criminal activities is just all above board spiffy honesty and due diligence?

I know it sounds like a clever retort to say "I know what you are but what am I?" in this kind of thing, but really it is not.

Our republic is at stake and the suffering of tens of millions of people will be heralded into reality in a Hillary Clinton regime.

She will do to us what she did tot he people of Haiti.

Now you may not give a flying fuck about any of that. I dont know.

But Americans are not Haitians. And the Oligarchs will not escape unscathed either if it comes down to push or shove.

:lmao:

What war crimes?

:lmao:

What war crimes?

Killing America's enemies is a war crime to liberals.

That is how clueless maher is, Electing the same career politicians over and over and over again helps only career politicians... and their puppet masters. Fact
Wheather it be the repugnant clintons and bushs or soulless Romney or spineless McCain, they ALL have the same puppet masters. Those puppet masters want the status quo, no two ways about it… LOL
Trump is what he is...
This country is screwed no matter who gets in there.

Not really.

Just because Romney was a different kind of crazy than Trump didn't make him less Crazy.

Yeah, Romney wouldn't have changed Bill Maher's life much. Bill Maher is rich. The rich are going to be fine.

But the Weird Mormon Robot would have totally fucked over the working class who weren't in his income bracket.

Now, here's the scary thing- Trump actually managed to tap into working class anger in a way that Romney never could. He's misdirected that anger, but at least he understands it.

But when you get a guy who claims he knows m ore about ISIS than the Generals, and asks "Why can't we use nukes if we hve them", Maher is right, that's a little worse than the economic chaos Romney would have inflicted.

Forum List

Back