Can we all agree that we need to build and modernize our infrastructure?

Can we all agree that it is happening? I have been inconvenienced by flag people sitting under a I-81 bridge while a new lane is seemingly under construction forever. They have gigantic machines that dig up and pave a road seemingly overnight. I haven't been able to drive through Pennsylvania for years without being stuck in construction traffic.

I believe some nation building at home is the way forward for our economy!

Absolutely.

We are going to get left behind on many fronts if we don't start modernizing and fixing.

They are doing that in every state I've been in, you can't get away from road construction.

If we start shooting slower drivers in the left lane, we could save hundreds of billions of dollars from not having to build more lanes.

And we'd all save a lot of travel time, which is savings in oil. Which would reduce our wealth being transferred overseas.

Yeah. It's time to start taking out slower drivers and drivers on cell phones. Since the government won't stop them, we need to do it ourselves.

For the good of America.

• Banned
We must start thinking like we're 1# if we're going to remains such.
-Modernize infrastructure
-More R @ D for technology

We must get out of the middle east and start focusing on our selfs. Within the next 10-15 years we will understand why this is so as China, India, Japan, etc move ahead of us.

Last edited:

They are doing that in every state I've been in, you can't get away from road construction.

That's true in Oregon, too, along the coast.

I want to see us get the debt and deficit going in the opposite direction, for starters, while keeping things patched at "home sweet home." I can handle potholes.

• Banned

I want to see us get the debt and deficit going in the opposite direction, for starters, while keeping things patched at "home sweet home." I can handle potholes.

Growing our economy is away to reduce the deficit. We spend way to much money on the third world that does nothing for us.

Those people who buy ginormous SUVs with "4WD", who have never gone off-road in their entire lives, and who slow down to go over speed bumps at .003 miles per hour.

They gotta go, too. They have accumulated too many RETARD points. They are navigational hazards in the stream of civilization.

On my kill list when I become President.

Last edited:
We should pull out of the middle east and put more resources into R@D within the military. We should have a super advance military capable of fighting China, Russia, ect. Close the borders and keep the islamis out to deal with them.

We must get out of the middle east and start focusing on our selfs. Within the next 10-15 years we will understand why this is so as China, India, Japan, etc move ahead of us.

R&D, yes! My jetpack is WAY overdue.

Sure but we may not agree on the best way to Fund that.

WE were living in a credit spending bubble.
Buying homes, furnishing homes,renovating homes.
Everyone spending money we didn't have.People working
because people were spending money they didn't have.

And we thought we had it good.
Now along comes Sandy.
Obama wins election.
Everyone starts spending.To build,rebuild,repair renovate.
It starts all over again.

A good thing.It will have to be done.

How do we pay for it.

That is my question.
Taking money away from those who have it will not pay for it all I don't believe.

Those people who buy ginormous SUVs with "4WD", who have never gone off-road in their entire lives, and who slow down to go over speed bumps at .003 miles per hour.

They gotta go, too. They have accumulated too many RETARD points. They are navigational hazards in the stream of civilization.

On my kill list when I become President.

China, India, South Korea, etc have the right idea economically. Infrastructure leads to more jobs...This is what we need.

SUV's are cool with me. Building them=more jobs.

R&D, yes! My jetpack is WAY overdue.

Our special forces all should have jetpacks and bullet proof protection. Why the hell we keep fighting in the 1970's within the army is weird.

No, we can't agree on that. Our infrastructure is as good as anyone's.

Can we all agree that it is happening? I have been inconvenienced by flag people sitting under a I-81 bridge while a new lane is seemingly under construction forever. They have gigantic machines that dig up and pave a road seemingly overnight. I haven't been able to drive through Pennsylvania for years without being stuck in construction traffic.

Road construction projects take forever for a reason: to keep union thugs employed.

Absolutely.

We are going to get left behind on many fronts if we don't start modernizing and fixing.

We are constantly modernizing and fixing our roads. Most of the highways where I live are brand spanking new. The "infrastructure" whine is just a scam to dispense more cash to union thugs.

Growing our economy is away to reduce the deficit. We spend way to much money on the third world that does nothing for us.

Spending money where it isn't needed doesn't grow the economy. Cutting government spending will grow the economy.

No, we can't agree on that. Our infrastructure is as good as anyone's.

If we want to do better than 2% growth we have GOT to do better.

Forum List

Back