Can Trump Be Trusted? NBC

Pathology here. Seriously, this is what I was talking about as the OP.

Tissue?

Your messiah is massive security risk. Since you're running cover for that, the logical conclusion is that you want him to sell out the USA.

Is it money or ideology that drives your treason? I bet it's both. You'd do anything to bring about your longed-for Stalinist utopia, but you also think you'll get a sweet sweet payoff if Trump sells out the USA.

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

Anyone else disgusted by NBC-MSM?

The government can't be even trusted to run a fair election.

At this point you might as well close it, they are not in America's interest. Pardon Snowden and Assange and perhaps they will tell us all about the corruption we should be hearing about.

Who was it staged the pick up truck gas tank explosion? Is that the one throwing out the question about trust?

Tissue?

Your messiah is massive security risk. Since you're running cover for that, the logical conclusion is that you want him to sell out the USA.

Is it money or ideology that drives your treason? I bet it's both. You'd do anything to bring about your longed-for Stalinist utopia, but you also think you'll get a sweet sweet payoff if Trump sells out the USA.
I find you disgusting. That was the point as the OP.

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

The government can't be even trusted to run a fair election.

At this point you might as well close it, they are not in America's interest. Pardon Snowden and Assange and perhaps they will tell us all about the corruption we should be hearing about.
We're talking about America here! Who gives fuck about them?

HELL NO!!!

This self-serving scoundrel will sell this country down the tubes to the highest bidder in a second.
Sorta like XiBiden selling his son to Ukraine and China, so Joe can scalp 10%.....
Not at all, because that didn't happen.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I bet the prog slave who caught himself on fire, didnt happen either?

Tissue?

I find you disgusting. That was the point as the OP.
I put the mantooth on ignore, because i cant deal with something(cant say he/she) who constantly lies like their political progressive gods.

Correct – Trump can’t be trusted concerning anything.

Trump is the most corrupt and dishonest president in American history.

No, I've long since stopped being surprised by the Left. They are the fungi that grow on maggot droppings. They create stories like this obviously to distract readers from some other real news story they don't want you to know about, like how Biden had used his national secrets in the past to bully Ukraine with threats into protecting his son to keep a money laundering crime ring going, or that Joe Biden still hasn't won the election and is no closer today than two weeks ago!

Correct – Trump can’t be trusted concerning anything. Trump is the most corrupt and dishonest president in American history.

Ain't it too bad the Democrats so clumsily mishandled both the Russia investigation and the impeachment and couldn't remove him from office! Trump-- so corrupt and dishonest the bumbling boobs in the House couldn't even prove a single charge against him! What good are they?

Maybe we ought to consider lobotomizing Nancy for her incompetence. I mean, who would ever tell the difference?

CurlerNancy.jpg

Hmmm Trump sells it before Biden gives it away? or Biden gives it away, and claims Trump sold it? Will we ever know which happened?

SURE, WILL:
  • If the intelligence shows up somewhere at the detriment of our enemies making America the better and richer for it, you'll know Trump was behind it.

• But if the intelligence shows up to the great joy of Europe and China and America gets absolutely not a dime out of it, you'll know Joe was talking in his sleep again.

FUCK NO.

Not only can't he keep a secret to save his life, he a mercenary bastard who will most likely sell them off to the highest bidder.

He should be cut completely out of the loop ASAFP.

I hope he shares intelligence that leads to the absolute destruction / ruin of Mexifornia and Loon York.
And here's someone actually hoping tRump divulges state secrets.

How stupid can these people get?

Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump on Leak Concerns

U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter.

The officials’ decision to keep information from Mr. Trump underscores the deep mistrust that has developed between the intelligence community and the president over his team’s contacts with the Russian government, as well as the enmity he has shown toward U.S. spy agencies.

Democrats support race riots. What has Trump done? He was snarky on twitter. Oh, ok. Nevermind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back