Can the World Really Defeat Islamofacists??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
In our topsy-turvy world in which the good guys are characterized as evil, while evil thugs are portrayed as merely political militants, the tragedy in the Lebanese town of Qana serves as an object lesson for anyone who really believes we will triumph over the Islamofascists.

In a televised address, Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora said: "Out of respect for the souls of our innocent martyrs and the remains of our children buried under the rubble of Qana, we scream out to our fellow Lebanese and to other Arab brothers and to the whole world to stand united in the face of the Israeli war criminals."

Perhaps when the Lebanese PM calms down someone will sit down with him like a Dutch uncle and explain a few things. While an Israeli bomb was the instrument of death for those poor Lebanese victims, it was Prime Minister Siniora's inaction that killed those children.

He now cries for justice, but where were his cries for help to rid his country of the Islamic savages known as Hezbollah. It is difficult to fathom that in the years following the Israeli withdrawal from southern Lebanon, no one in the Lebanese government saw rockets, missiles, weapons, and military equipment traveling to the Hezbollah strongholds from Iran and Syria.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said "what happened in Qana is an ugly massacre. It is a new Israeli crime that it be immediately stopped for the protection of civilian life." Abbas is another leader who attempted to play footsies with the Islamic radicals in the Palestinian territory.

Syrian President Bashar Assad called Lebanese President Emile Lahoud and "expressed his shock and sorrow over the ugly massacre Israel has committed today against the innocent civilians in Qana that clearly reflect the barbarism of this aggressive entity and the state-terrorism it practices before the eyes and the ears of the world." Assad, a brutal dictator who left mass graves behind in Lebanon, is but one of the architects of the current unrest existing today in the Middle East. Yet American newspapers print the words of these Islamofascist enablers as if they are really legitimate heads of state. It's a farce.

In Paris, French President Jacques Chirac's office said "the president learned with consternation about the violent act which cost the life of numerous innocent victims, including woman and children in Qana."

"France condemns this unjustifiable action which shows more than ever the need to reach an immediate cease-fire without which other tragedies can only be repeated."

These leaders condemning Israel fail to see the blood on their own hands. They have once again banded together against Israel -- Chirac, the anti-Semite, and his comrades in the Middle East.

And finally, Kofi Annan Secretary General of the useless United Nations, condemned Israel. Of course, UN condemnation of Israel isn't what it used to be. The UN condemned Israel at the drop of a hat on many occasions. And where are the demands for hearings in congress and investigations regarding the 2,000 UN peacekeepers who've been in Lebanon all these years. What have they been doing? Yes, the United Nations is useless and their uselessness killed 34 children in Lebanon.

But the true killer of those civilians -- including the children -- is radical Islam. It is a known tactic of Islamofascists to use innocent civilians as cannon fodder for their cause. They surround themselves with the innocent, attack their prey, and then wait for the retaliation, hoping for civilian casualties that the TV cameras will project into living rooms around the globe.
The Israelis were setup by these terrorists. And most of the members of the news media know they were setup. Instead of revealing the truth, they find it within their political and professional self-interest to play the terrorists' game.

The United States and Israel are fighting the same enemy. Islamofascism. The battles are raging throughout the world: Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Lebanon, and other regions. Yet, without support -- not lip service, but true support -- it just may be in the cards that we'll be defeated; not on the battlefield, but in front of our television sets.

http://americandaily.com/article/14833

Who killed the children of Qana?
July 31st, 2006

The New York Times has announced that the entire world is outraged at Israel’s behavior in bombing Qana. So it must be true. Or is it?

Nothing is more heartrending than the suffering of children. Emotionally we all want to put the blame on the bombs, the bombers, and those who ordered the bombing. And yet that is obviously a twisted perversion of reality. Because it is the explicit policy of Islamist terror groups to hide behind children, shooting missiles at Israeli civilians all the time. The gains to the terrorists are enormous. Israelis inevitably feel guilty about the unwanted casualties, but they don’t know what else to do in the face of constant attacks on their own children at home. The Muslim masses are predictably outraged because they only hear one side of the story. And the Leftist media continue to lie—- there is no other word for it—- about who is choosing to expose children to danger.

So the seeds are planted from the beginning. The BBC and the New York Times have labeled the black hats and the white hats for years and years. We are seeing just another replay of Leftist propaganda since Stalin—- who was the innocent victim of Western aggression until decades after his death, when a few old Lefties sheepishly admitted his crimes. Communism killed some 100 million innocents in the 20th century, according to the authoritative Black Book of Communism (Livre Noire du Communism in the original French).

And yet, the most famous intellectuals of the 20th century served this murderous ideology. We are simply seeing a repeat today, with the usual suspects on the Left siding with Islamic fascism just as they took sides with the Leftist fascism of Stalin and Mao.

The Qana story is just a replay of Abu Ghraib, the myth that Saddam had no WMDs, the Wilson-Plame bedroom farce, and on and on. It has just become a kind of reflex of the Left: Israel and the United States are always wrong. Everything is set up for the same mendacious narrative.

Hezbollah killed the children of Qana, just as it killed the children of Haifa. Hezbollah is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his fellow criminals of the mullahcracy in Tehran, who created the Hezbo monster with malice aforethought to “wipe Israel off the map.” There’s no mystery here. They are dead serious about a second genocide against the Jews of Israel. There has never been any effort to lie about it on the part of the Khomeini cult in Tehran. So we know who is responsible.

And yet, the “liberal” media always blame the good guys. There is something twisted and perverse about the media narrative, some sense of delight in enabling the overt malice of the Islamofascists. Because the media know. They know what’s going on. They are just playing dumb, trying to turn their easily-led audiences against those they hate the most. The media take an almost sexual delight in facilitating the murderous malice of Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad. In the calculus of moral responsibility, the New York Times and its ilk must therefore be held to blame in equal measure with the aggressor. “If it bleeds, it leads,” is their working slogan, and it is hard to evade the thought that the biggest “journalists” and editors have learned to enjoy that game, that sense of importance, that arrogation of power. They are co-conspirators in the slaughter of innocents.

The Leftist media will now tell us who won in Lebanon. They know, because they make the rules. When they announce that Israel lost, a frisson of delight will shiver the Left around the world. Muslims will hand out candy in the streets. And the world will become much more dangerous.

Yet our permanent Ruling Class will cling to its power, sneering at time-serving politicians with undisguised contempt. When George Bush and Condi Rice are history, Pinch Sulzberger and the BBC think they will still be there, exercising their monopoly on permissible thinking in the world.

Yet everybody knows that if Hezbollah did not exist there would be a solid peace between Israel and Lebanon, just as there is between Israel and Jordan. Both countries would thrive on peace, just as both are suffering today.

There are only two obstacles to a true and lasting peace: Tehran and the worldwide Left. Both must be defeated, if children on all sides are to live and thrive, and enjoy normal lives in the Middle East.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5719

Thing is, I think the people of those nations really support hezbollah. Of course the leaders tell us it's a fringe element they're fighting against, but that's just what they know WHITEY wants to hear.

The world must render Islamofacism insignificant as a fighting force. It's going to take a long time, that much is daily becoming more apparent. We cannot 'eradicate it', anymore than Nazism has ever been eradicated, but it has been rendered insignificant.

How it's going to come about? I have no idea. I'm sure though that the military experts are focusing more and more as to the tactics and strategies dealing with asymmetrical warfare.

Kathianne said:
The world must render Islamofacism insignificant as a fighting force. It's going to take a long time, that much is daily becoming more apparent. We cannot 'eradicate it', anymore than Nazism has ever been eradicated, but it has been rendered insignificant.

How it's going to come about? I have no idea. I'm sure though that the military experts are focusing more and more as to the tactics and strategies dealing with asymmetrical warfare.

Also though in order to render terrorist organizations insignificant, the world has to have the balls or the enlightenment to label terrorists as evil and wrong, and to stop making excuses for their murderous behavior. That's just not happening. Im so fu@king weary of terrorists getting away with winning the PR war and leftists talking out of both sides of their mouths "strong on terrorism" "terrorism must be defeated" but "we must negotiate with them"............

Kathianne said:

With Israel "gone" it's going to be a lot tougher.

Bonnie said:
Also though in order to render terrorist organizations insignificant, the world has to have the balls or the enlightenment to label terrorists as evil and wrong, and to stop making excuses for their murderous behavior. That's just not happening. Im so fu@king weary of terrorists getting away with winning the PR war and leftists talking out of both sides of their mouths "strong on terrorism" "terrorism must be defeated" but "we must negotiate with them"............
Agreed, which is why we need to stop apologizing for war with casualties. If the MSM won't help with the needed 'propaganda' or educating our side, the administration could work wonders in publicizing the new media, much of which is definately pro-winning.

Kathianne said:

There were not a billion Nazis and it was concentrated in one geographical region. The Axis alliance was flimsy by comparison to the cancer that is Islamofascism. And the Nazis were not breeding like rats. We're in trouble. Breeding alone means there will be more and more of these shitheads every day.

dilloduck said:
With Israel "gone" it's going to be a lot tougher.
No, that's untrue. They could only take care of themselves, which is well on the road to being a moot point.

Nuc said:
There were not a billion Nazis and it was concentrated in one geographical region. The Axis alliance was flimsy by comparison to the cancer that is Islamofascism. And the Nazis were not breeding like rats. We're in trouble. Breeding alone means there will be more and more of these shitheads every day.

We have to just contain this stuff. Keep it out of our nations. Nuke them when they get big missiles.

The dream of a unified world culture is naziism too.

Nuc said:
What do you think the women's group in Hitler's Germany was about? Admiration of Nazism and to a greater extent, fascism, was quite prevelent in South America, the Middle East and certain European countries, (esp. France).

The difference is there really are no countries that identify themselves as state sponsors of terrorism, though the world identifies several, yeah even the UN, well on and off.

Kathianne said:
No, that's untrue. They could only take care of themselves, which is well on the road to being a moot point.
I thought you said we set them up and armed them as a strawman for the US as the front line on terrorism. When they are defeated as you predict, the Islamo -terrorists will certainly be more of a threat to the US.

dilloduck said:
I thought you said we set them up and armed them as a strawman for the US as the front line on terrorism. When they are defeated as you predict, the Islamo -terrorists will certainly be more of a threat to the US.
Ok, we will fight the Islamo ourselves, but everyone then can be happy, right? No more funding for 'others', we'll do it ourselves.

Kathianne said:
Ok, we will fight the Islamo ourselves, but everyone then can be happy, right? No more funding for 'others', we'll do it ourselves.
Let me get this straight

We funded Israel to protect them and us from Islamos. All of the money went to weapons. Now you say they are defeated so the United States will have to fight the Islamos by ourselves.

I'm not seeing a big cause for happiness anywhere here.

dilloduck said:
Let me get this straight

We funded Israel to protect them and us from Islamos. All of the money went to weapons. Now you say they are defeated so the United States will have to fight the Islamos by ourselves.

I'm not seeing a big cause for happiness anywhere here.

Better to use the arms ourselves, not fund the Jews, who are causing all the world's problems in the first place. Seems like problem solved.

I have two sons that are in their early 20's, I know your son is younger, but I guess their fighting our own wars is a better idea?

One thing is for sure, the destruction of Israel along with our funding of such, is not going to solve the problem of the Islamos.

I guess I'm not the only one thinking that things are going from bad to worse:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MWZlYTNlZjBhYWJkYzU2YTg3Mzc3MTU5OGNlZDQ1NDM=
The Stakes [Michael Ledeen]
A friend just emailed me this, a comment from Eric Hoffer in 1968.

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees.

But in the case of Israel the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis. Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace .

Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world. Other nations when they are defeated survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June [1967] he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews. No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on .

There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Blacks are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him. The Swedes, who are ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources. Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer [1967] had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us.

Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

Posted at 9:16 AM

I guess I'm really not:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YjlmMTk5NDM2MmI4Y2QzYmY3YjY1ZDU5ZjkwMzIxNTU=
Barf-Bag Alert [John Derbyshire]
This is one of those days when you need a barf bag handy while reading the newspapers.

From the New York Post:

"President Bush called for a 'sustainable peace' in the Middle East 'for the sake of children'..."​
"For the sake of children?" What will the President tell us next, that when jihadis are hurting, government must move? WFB was right about this guy.
From the Daily Telegraph:
"His smooth baby skin was mottled purple with bruising and his reddish hair frosted by cement dust, but nine-month-old Abbas Mahmoud Hashem wore a hauntingly peaceful expression when rescue workers reached him yesterday."
Now look: I like kids as much as the next person (so long as that person isn't W.C. Fields). HOWEVER: If we think we can win wars without killing any kids, we better get ready to lose a lot of wars.
Posted at 8:43 AM

Can the world defeat the Islamofacists, you ask?

Will a majority of countries in the West continue to pretend that Islamofacism does not exist in order to keep themselves from being targets of the terrorists?

How can those who see Islamofacism for what it is defeat the liberal press--reporters and editors--who have absolutely no idea what war or the military is about (couldn’t care less, doesn’t fit their anti-war agenda) and can’t be depended upon to submit correct, unbiased reports to the public?

How difficult is it to overcome a bunch of thugs who represent no nations, wear no uniforms, fight under no flags, respect no international laws, make their battleground among innocent humans, teach their children to hate and kill, and whose main purpose in life is to kill others who do not believe as they do? And anytime they get in a jam, all they have to do is appeal to the liberal media to make their case for them to the world!

Pretty hard assignment there, I’d say.

Adam's Apple said:

Will a majority of countries in the West continue to pretend that Islamofacism does not exist in order to keep themselves from being targets of the terrorists?

How can those who see Islamofacism for what it is defeat the liberal press--reporters and editors--who have absolutely no idea what war or the military is about (couldn’t care less, doesn’t fit their anti-war agenda) and can’t be depended upon to submit correct, unbiased reports to the public?

How difficult is it to overcome a bunch of thugs who represent no nations, wear no uniforms, fight under no flags, respect no international laws, make their battleground among innocent humans, teach their children to hate and kill, and whose main purpose in life is to kill others who do not believe as they do? And anytime they get in a jam, all they have to do is appeal to the liberal media to make their case for them to the world!

DAMN the PRESS---Full Speed ahead !!!!

Do the right thing and make the right things happen. The hizbullys don't sit around and watch the news before they act. They act and then watch what they did on the news. Good deeds can overcome bad press. Do the right thing---no matter what spin the press puts on it, it is still the right thing !

Adam's Apple said:

Terrorists have hated the Jews for so long they don't even know why they hate them anymore...At this point it's just reason du jour... they are evil miserable SOBs.They just hate hate hate :2guns:

Forum List

Back