Can the Tiger get some creds....I called this in March 2015

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

Andy Cohen of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live did a poll on who would you vote to be our next president.....Trump won by a landslide....The reason this poll is more important than any poll thus far....most of the people that watch this shit, is young diverse and cool people...and Trump won????????????????????????????????

(sigh) Guys, I hate to say it, but this moronic simplistic racist shit for brains narcissistic maggot, may be our next president...all because nobody including myself can stand the Clintons. Damn!

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

White Lies Matter movement powered by horse shit, rednecks and Trump!!

:bowdown:

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

Andy Cohen of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live did a poll on who would you vote to be our next president.....Trump won by a landslide....The reason this poll is more important than any poll thus far....most of the people that watch this shit, is young diverse and cool people...and Trump won????????????????????????????????

(sigh) Guys, I hate to say it, but this moronic simplistic racist shit for brains narcissistic maggot, may be our next president...all because nobody including myself can stand the Clintons. Damn!

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

Well, it's good that you are hoping to help heal the country. No bad feelings there... ALL LIVES MATTER it was proven last night.

• Banned
The sore butt cream is on aisle nine. We stocked up!
Sweetheart, you are focusing on someone who wrote in Obama's name this morning when I voted...I was never a Hillary fan, never liked the bitch, but despise Trump even more and sweetheart, this nightmare that just got elected, got to deliver to you morons....a 1000ft Mexican wall, 10 million illegals, soon to be departed, a zillion jobs delivered fresh from China, the best healthcare and cheapest ever, the most conservative SC judge known to mankind and and and Willow wacky, a Isis victory....butt cream?? I think you nuts are gonna need it more than me.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Sweetheart, you are focusing on someone who wrote in Obama's name this morning when I voted...I was never a Hillary fan, never liked the bitch, but despise Trump even more and sweetheart, this nightmare that just got elected, got to deliver to you morons....a 1000ft Mexican wall, 10 million illegals, soon to be departed, a zillion jobs delivered fresh from China, the best healthcare and cheapest ever, the most conservative SC judge known to mankind and and and Willow wacky, a Isis victory....butt cream?? I think you nuts are gonna need it more than me.....LOLOLOLOLOL
You forgot re-instituting slavery, stripping away women's right to vote and turning the Earth into a giant ball of toxic waste.

• Banned

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

Well, it's good that you are hoping to help heal the country. No bad feelings there... ALL LIVES MATTER it was proven last night.
No, all white lives matter was proven last night, minorities and gays, look out...but listen, the beautiful thing for me in all this, is watching Trump scorch this country with the idiots looking on in dismay and just like everyone ran to a democrat after the heat, its gonna happen again and I am predicting, within a year, Trump will be impeached...so far, I'm pretty much on point with my predictions....

• Banned
You forgot re-instituting slavery, stripping away women's right to vote and turning the Earth into a giant ball of toxic waste.
Oh, so now all his promises are just jokes, not to be taken serious?? I knew you loons would back away from the bs....you guys so deserve this guy...I'm gonna love it!!

Oh, so now all his promises are just jokes, not to be taken serious?? I knew you loons would back away from the bs....you guys so deserve this guy...I'm gonna love it!!
Come back when you sober up. Find out what he said in this reality and stop using SNL as your scholarly source. And you deserve him too, America got tired of YOUR bullshit.

You voted this morning?

It's going to be fun to watch Obama's "Legacy" go from "Divisive" to Abject FAILURE! The truth will hurt, won't it tigerred!

And wearing white after Labor Day. Can't forget that.

It's going to be fun to watch Obama's "Legacy" go from "Divisive" to Abject FAILURE! The truth will hurt, won't it tigerred!
Lets you and I revist this landslide in a few months, year, what ever, I promise, I won't be the one hurtin, you loons always get fucked over by the right, LOLOL

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

It was your open letter to God that did the trick.

Lets you and I revist this landslide in a few months, year, what ever, I promise, I won't be the one hurtin, you loons always get fucked over by the right, LOLOL
You are taking this so well...proud of you. Very mature...

Thank God Barry hasn't fucked over the niggas in the hood, huh? Know wha um sayin'?

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

Sorry, little black shit for brains but you didn't call crap. May be our next president isn't saying will be our next president.

Getting that GED might help you in the cred department though.

tigerred59Gold Member
Ratings:
+3,859

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

A Simpson's episode predicted the win and how the map would look, years ago.

Forum List

Back