Can the CDC suspend my mortgage?

So can the CDC help home owners not have to pay their mortgages, or are they bigoted against them showing only preference to those who rent?

Oh, and paying for electric and other utilities is a bit much as well

Thanks CDC.

Well, unfortunately that would put banks at risk

So can the CDC help home owners not have to pay their mortgages, or are they bigoted against them showing only preference to those who rent?

Thanks CDC.

As with a renter, you can't be evicted until the end of September, so your rights are being similarly upheld.

It's difficult to have a class-war in a truly Capitalistic society .. with such a huge and affluent middle-class, it's truly difficult who to hate. Many home-owners are economically worse off that renters, larger debts to income ratios, larger tax burdens, etc.

However, a good class war requires enemies and renters vs owners is a good place to start.

index.png

This administration has been very vocal about their desire to "Eat The Rich". They will just have a hard time figuring out whom to eat.

I'm still scratching my head at what authority the CDC has to get involved in it.

Hey, we have to reform the society here ... worrying about things like separation of powers, The Constitution and checks and balances is just going to get in the way.

Thanks CDC.

CLOSE
The Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) directed lenders holding federally-backed mortgages to suspend borrowers' payments for up to a maximum of 360 days if they had experienced financial hardship due to the Coronavirus outbreak.1

The Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA), 2021, which became law Dec. 27, 2020, and the American Rescue Act of 2021 signed March 11, 2021, contain several additional provisions that impact housing during COVID-19.23

Last edited:
Hey, we have to reform the society here ... worrying about things like separation of powers, The Constitution and checks and balances is just going to get in the way.

You blabber....and troll me a lot.

I'd like to see where the CDC has the power to do this.

Be a good puppy and post it.

If not? STFU and sit down, old man

CLOSE
The Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) directed lenders holding federally-backed mortgages to suspend borrowers' payments for up to a maximum of 360 days if they had experienced financial hardship due to the Coronavirus outbreak.1

The Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA), 2021, which became law Dec. 27, 2020, and the American Rescue Act of 2021 signed March 11, 2021, contain several additional provisions that impact housing during COVID-19.23

Loon

You blabber....and troll me a lot.

I'd like to see where the CDC has the power to do this.

Be a good puppy and post it.

If not? STFU and sit down, old man

Short answer... they have NO power to do this. It isn't anywhere close to their portfolio.

But, the people who believe they need to fundamentally re-build (read destroy) this country know they only have a short window of opportunity to do so.

They aren't going to let a silly thing like legality stop them from their mission. We would be foolish to think they have any intention of playing by the rules.

The bigger question is ... how can you stop them? Yes, the courts will EVENTUALLY get around to doing that. But, by the time they do, damage done. Billion and Billions of dollars in rent debt will be built which will eventually have to be written off. Landlords will go bankrupt and housing prices will plummet. All that will happen well before the courts can intercede.

Thanks CDGod!

The cdc is only screwing landlords. The banks are free to continue to rake in huge profits for doing not much of anything.

Short answer... they have NO power to do this. It isn't anywhere close to their portfolio.

But, the people who believe they need to fundamentally re-build (read destroy) this country know they only have a short window of opportunity to do so.

They aren't going to let a silly thing like legality stop them from their mission. We would be foolish to think they have any intention of playing by the rules.

The bigger question is ... how can you stop them? Yes, the courts will EVENTUALLY get around to doing that. But, by the time they do, damage done. Billion and Billions of dollars in rent debt will be built which will eventually have to be written off. Landlords will go bankrupt and housing prices will plummet. All that will happen well before the courts can intercede.

OMG, I agree with you

Forum List

Back