Can the CDC be trusted to provide factual/honest information on COVID-19 guidance? Not always...

The CDC is learning what it’s like to be in the American cross hairs. Normally it’s a respected institution and it’s left alone. It’s not pleasant is it? All institutions are being politicized. This includes those that normally aren’t. It’s what leads people to quit their positions or speak to the public under the condition of anonymity. Or is this just another avenue of “get Trump?” You don’t do yourself any favors taking that last route.

The CDC is doing things quietly

There’s been more than one time the language on the website has been “quietly” altered. Don’t “quietly” alter something, that’s suspicious right there. Any good news on the coronavirus should be trumpeted to all news outlets, not whispered about.

We did NOT lose almost 200,000 people to COVID. It’s right on your website that only 6% of that 200,000 people have died due to COVID. That means that the remainder of those people died from something else, they just happened to have COVID at the same time. You and the news media are ignoring what’s on your own website. If you want people to believe the 200,000 number, you need to alter that language.

Level with the public, CDC

Who were you quoting when you said "democratic shew?" It wasn't me. Do you know what quote marks mean? Or did you graduate from government schools?

CDC was non political and looking out for Americans on the lockdown,
Now that CDC says it’s time to emerge, they have been altered and corrupted by Republicans
Lib 101

That's because everything Trump touches he corrupts. Look at the DOJ, before they didn't serve as the presidents personal attorney, or try to prosecute people the president had on his enemies list.

12,000 died solely from Covid alone and about 600 were under 60.
Covid likely pushed about half of the decedents,who already had 2-3 other serious or critical conditions, over the edge and the other half died from one of more of the preexists with Covid merely another symptom along for the ride

CDC quite naturally did not have these stats at the start so they Very unfortunately chose to follow worst case scenario as most likely scenario. They would have never made this mistake with the facts but the facts just were not available. They Are Now.

These updated facts can not penetrate the embedded Hate Trump Punish Americans psychosis that liberals are emotionally wedded to.

CDC was non political and looking out for Americans on the lockdown,
Now that CDC says it’s time to emerge, they have been altered and corrupted by Republicans
Lib 101

That's because everything Trump touches he corrupts. Look at the DOJ, before they didn't serve as the presidents personal attorney, or try to prosecute people the president had on his enemies list.
Trump extends his fingers and casts Covid upon all.
Lib preschool coloring book

12,000 died solely from Covid alone and about 600 were under 60.
Covid likely pushed about half of the decedents,who already had 2-3 other serious or critical conditions, over the edge and the other half died from one of more of the preexists with Covid merely another symptom along for the ride
What Is Known About COVID-19 and Abnormal Blood Clotting ...
news.weill.cornell.edu › news › 2020/07 › what-is-known...

Many COVID-19 patients in the ICU are developing blood clots, including clots in small vessels, deep vein thromboses in the legs, clots in the lungs, and stroke-causing clots in cerebral arteries.Jul 2, 2020

COVID-19 and Blood Clots | Harvard Medical School
hms.harvard.edu › news › covid-19-blood-clots

Sep 9, 2020 - Patients with severe COVID-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus can develop blood clots in medical lines, such as intravenous lines and ...

Which came first, the covid-19 or the blood clots?

Which came first, the blood clots or the worsening of pre-existing conditions?

Trump extends his fingers and casts Covid upon all.
Lib preschool coloring book
Trump had nothing to do with the origin of the cornavirus.

But Trump is like the person watching as a blind man crosses the street, and sees the open manhole. Yet tells the blind person it's safe to cross.

Who were you quoting when you said "democratic shew?" It wasn't me. Do you know what quote marks mean? Or did you graduate from government schools?

Great! So did you read it? You quoted words that I didn't use. Didn't make that connection, huh?

meaner gene: What's the first step?

kaz: Step one

meaner gene: OK, cool. Now what's the second step?

Great! So did you read it? You quoted words that I didn't use. Didn't make that connection, huh?
You missed the part about using quotations to "emphasize" certain words or phrases.

You missed the part about using quotations to "emphasize" certain words or phrases.

I didn't miss that. When you say to someone, you said "lalala" then you are quoting them. Or in your case lying. The clear implication of that is you are quoting me word for word, which you were not.

To use emphasis something you don't say YOU SAID.

You would say something like, New York is the "Big Apple."

You went to government schools, didn't you?

This is where you trip over your own words. I never said "you said" you said "you said"
All you have to do is show how the CDC has "democratic shew" when democrats have nothing to do with the CDC.
Who were you quoting when you said "democratic shew?"
Wanna go another round where you misquote what I said?

This is where you trip over your own words. I never said "you said" you said "you said"
All you have to do is show how the CDC has "democratic shew" when democrats have nothing to do with the CDC.
Who were you quoting when you said "democratic shew?"
Wanna go another round where you misquote what I said?

This clearly implies they were my words, liar

If you want to know if the CDC can be trusted on an issue or not, you have to ask yourself one question. Does what they said serve the partisan self interest of the Democrat party? The answer to those two questions well always be the same

Or are you saying there's a deep state conspiracy theory where Obama stacked the CDC with Anti-Trumpers, knowing that it was only a matter of time before Trump screwed up the response to a pandemic.

I don't trust any of the (mis)information coming out of any executive-branch agency. The amount of criminality in the executive branch currently is off the charts. They are trying to destroy this nation.
True.

This level of politicization in Trump’s corrupt administration is unprecedented – typical of most Republican presidents; Nixon and GWB were almost as bad.
Are there any survivors in south Dakota? I heard Sturgis is a complete ghost town . Zero survivors . Were all in trouble ..... lol. Democrats are morons.

I'm glad you replayed what happened.
You provided your own proof you're wrong.
This implies I was quoting you? Surely you can do better than that.

If you want to know if the CDC can be trusted on an issue or not, you have to ask yourself one question. Does what they said serve the partisan self interest of the Democrat party? The answer to those two questions well always be the same

Or are you saying there's a deep state conspiracy theory where Obama stacked the CDC with Anti-Trumpers, knowing that it was only a matter of time before Trump screwed up the response to a pandemic.

Anything I put in "quotes" implies that I quoted you?

You are "a bigger fool" than I gave you credit for.

Are there any survivors in south Dakota? I heard Sturgis is a complete ghost town . Zero survivors . Were all in trouble ..... lol. Democrats are morons.

114 COVID-19 cases linked to Sturgis rally; 77 from other states
rapidcityjournal.com › news › local › state-and-regional

Aug 25, 2020 - Seventy-seven COVID-19 cases from out-of-state residents who apparently contracted the virus at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally that ran from ...

First coronavirus death linked to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally ...
www.washingtonpost.com › health › 2020/09/02 › sturgis...

First covid-19 death linked to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally reported in Minnesota · The case, involving a biker ...

I'm glad you replayed what happened.
You provided your own proof you're wrong.
This implies I was quoting you? Surely you can do better than that.

Anything I put in "quotes" implies that I quoted you?

You are "a bigger fool" than I gave you credit for.

You have no manhood, you're a douche liar. You certainly proved it wasn't a simple mistake on your part and that you're completely dishonest

New Topics

Forum List

Back