Can Teleprompter Trump Stay on Message?

I think trump is fine, I loved his 2nd amendment comment, really got the libtards in a blood frenzy......we need more of that

I don't think it matters anymore. Hillary has fucked herself so bad that I think the election is now set in stone. You either hate her or you don't regardless of Trump's mouth.

How long has it been since watching a Trump rally? He has progressed quite a bit. Stays on message very well, every now a sidetrack, like normal speaking, but gets right back where he was. You can't tell he's using a prompter and absolutely relates to the crowd and is very personable, like any great speaker. The audience loves him.

Last edited:
I think trump is fine, I loved his 2nd amendment comment, really got the libtards in a blood frenzy......we need more of that
You think blathering about what reporter said this or that is good when we have so many issues facing this nation?
Hell, even bringing up her criminal behavior is bad politics. Let his talking heads drive that stuff home, he should be talking about the Europeanization of America, Islamic terror, healthcare, etc etc. Drive home the America of Hillary in 2020 and drive home his vision in 2020.

I don't think it matters anymore. Hillary has fucked herself so bad that I think the election is now set in stone. You either hate her or you don't regardless of Trump's mouth.
I think you're right unless some of these toss up States are close, and some are. We may be looking at cross eyed dimpled chad counters in December.

Forum List

Back