Can States ignore new HR-1 voting requirements? (Like blue states ignored immigration law)

Should States ignore HR-1 voting requirements (if passed) like blue states ignore immigration laws?

• Yes, the Constitution says that state legislatures set voting laws.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No, the US should have standardized voting laws.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
federal government has no rights in states. State laws trump federal law. The states make up the feds. sory.
pm24tfewjan61.jpg
Funny the lack of knowledge a demofk like you carries around in here. Is voting a right? hahahahahaha give me the amendment that says so.
The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution grants full citizenship rights, including voting rights, to all men born or naturalized in the United States. The 15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution eliminates racial barriers to voting.
show me the language from that amendment that says voting is a right.

here read this material.

Does an amendment give you the right to vote? | National Museum of American History (si.edu)

Last edited:
The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution grants full citizenship rights, including voting rights, to all men born or naturalized in the United States. The 15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution eliminates racial barriers to voting.

Everything Democrats fought against, and Republicans voted to pass in both Houses.

Hmm.... Just how many Democrats in both houses voted to pass the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments

**********​

Hmm.... Just how many Democrats in both houses voted to pass the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments

**********​
Trump tried to kill the 14th back in 2018

Trump tried to kill the 14th back in 2018

Once again you attempt of skirt the truth and inject Trump. Funny I agree with him. If you come here illegally your child born here should NOT be considered and American citizen.
And. Yes, I'm all for stopping the anchor baby process....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back