Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

What does have to do with the OP?
If you are just too much of a coward to respond to the OP, why not just not post anything? Doesnt that sound better than looking like a complete fucking moron for no reason?
BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.
Also the money donated was to goto rights organisation... They can't go and spend it on other things willy nilly...

What Government funding does BLM control?
Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.
Ummmmm....How is a protest movement supposed to fund inner city programs?

Are you that stupid?

No, but YOU clearly are.

Run along troll boi.
Thanks Pee Wee

I know you are, but what am I?

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?

Not in there scope of work at the moment.. They have said they intend to move in that direction over time but for now they abort organising people to put pressure on government for institutional change....

So you question is based on a false premise...
<sob> How can you worry about cops killing blacks when there are CHILDREN starving?

What about the CHILDREN?

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?

Not in there scope of work at the moment.. They have said they intend to move in that direction over time but for now they abort organising people to put pressure on government for institutional change....

So you question is based on a false premise...
So, black lives don't matter to BLM...........................just the $$$$$$$

Got it.

What does have to do with the OP?
If you are just too much of a coward to respond to the OP, why not just not post anything? Doesnt that sound better than looking like a complete fucking moron for no reason?
BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.
Also the money donated was to goto rights organisation... They can't go and spend it on other things willy nilly...
How did the leader pay for all those McMansions? Paper route?

BLM has been very effective in getting visibility on their issue and new legislation passed

Wise investment of donations
You mean the Marxist who plows money for BLM into real estate investments?
Nothing "wise" about it in a legal and moral sense. But it's not surprising as you rear up on your hind legs
and bark out your approval like an obedient animal.

When you do suppose we can expect an investigation from Joe Biden's DOJ on massive misuse of
tax exempt BLM charity money? Never? My money is on "when Hell freezes over".

And when will leftists who wanted Trump roasted alive for alleged tax crimes call out for BLM to
be prosecuted for their misuse of funds? Even longer than after Hell freezes over!

Last edited:
IT was the same thing with Rev Jesse Jackson, now a BILLIONAIRE, because all the money donated to Rainbow/Push was "pushed" into Jesse' pocket.

BLM is a group of affirmative action black homos who have never experienced anything except preferential treatment, handouts, and white libs rolling over in front of them.

Someone needs to punch those homos in the face.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
Why do you idiots skip the point?
It is because answering the question would make you look like a fucking chump.
Ironically, looking like a dishonest dumbass is worse.
Congrats

Cuz PROGS are pussified that's why. Marc will wait for another PROG to chime in to say something stupid, then he'll give it a thumb's up because it sounds cool.

BLM has been very effective in getting visibility on their issue and new legislation passed

Wise investment of donations
Where are the investments going? I've only read about one of the women in top command say they are building an institution....where exactly will this institution be built do you think? Is that the type of "institution" to which she was referring? I have read BLM foundation supports some chapters more than others, and those who were left out of the money were not happy about it. So, about this institution...what do you know about it?

IT was the same thing with Rev Jesse Jackson, now a BILLIONAIRE, because all the money donated to Rainbow/Push was "pushed" into Jesse' pocket.

BLM is a group of affirmative action black homos who have never experienced anything except preferential treatment, handouts, and white libs rolling over in front of them.

Please show us proof Rev Jesse Jackson is a Billionaire...

Could also proof the BLM is full of black "homos"...

Also it is you that are threatening violence here not BLM...

BLM/ActBlue took in 4 billion last year. 3 Billion went to get Biden elected. The rest went to other Dem politicians.

Please show us proof Rev Jesse Jackson is a Billionaire...

Could also proof the BLM is full of black "homos"...

Also it is you that are threatening violence here not BLM...

From the start, the founders of Black Lives Matter have always put LGBTQ voices at the center of the conversation. The movement was founded by three Black women, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi, two of whom identify as queer.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.

That's not their responsibility nor claim.

Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?
It bought 4 houses for one of its founders. You would think they could afford to do something besides loot, burn and kill.
I read that as well. Seems the elite in BLM are buying houses so we now know where all that donated money goes. Sure isn't to help the inner city youth.

I wonder how their women look?? Dressed to the nine's?? Jewelry?? Might be interesting to find out. LOL

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?
It bought 4 houses for one of its founders. You would think they could afford to do something besides loot, burn and kill.
I read that as well. Seems the elite in BLM are buying houses so we now know where all that donated money goes. Sure isn't to help the inner city youth.

I wonder how their women look?? Dressed to the nine's?? Jewelry?? Might be interesting to find out. LOL
They didnt let a crisis go to waste. They took the actions of 5 police officers, defined the hundred thousand others as the same, started a faux movement and bought themselves some neat stuff.
They are disgusting human beings. They have no place in a civilized society.

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?

They didnt let a crisis go to waste. They took the actions of 5 police officers, defined the hundred thousand others as the same, started a faux movement and bought themselves some neat stuff.
It is the Police that keep BLM alive.

They keep screwing up to the point they make it obvious that BLM concerns are legitimate.
To their benefit, Police are starting to acknowledge they have a problem and are no longer blindly supporting the actions of bad cops

It is the LEFT and the MEDIA that keep BLM alive.

The truth is that police shootings of blacks has gone down as black crime has gone UP....

Nice try, Zionist.....

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?

It is the Police that keep BLM alive.

They keep screwing up to the point they make it obvious that BLM concerns are legitimate.
To their benefit, Police are starting to acknowledge they have a problem and are no longer blindly supporting the actions of bad cops
Typical troll post from you.
Shoo.

Forum List

Back