Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

Oh? Is that the OP topic.? Hmmm..I think not lol

Came back to edit a free tip for you MarcALT- don't be lazy in life -start your own thread if you don't like the topic;)
The thread is about programs for inner city black kids, so I'm right on target.
Wrong, that is the lie you leftists are trying to convince each other to avoid the reality of the actual topic which can be found in the title.

It would make more sense to first list all the people who have been denied their right to vote.
It won't take any time at all...literally.
A voters right congressional commission found over 10,000 people denied their right to vote in the 2000 presidential election in Florida.

That number would increase exponentially if they widened the scope.
Hhahjaaaha.....pregnant chads....hahahahah.....Algore...... hhhahahahaha ....hanging chads....hahahaha....Bush’s brother......hahahahhaha ......dimpled chads.......hahahahaha....you believe all of it ......hahahahaha!

Do they have to "control" inner cities to start programs to help inner city kids?

Nope.

Next dumbass thought?
You're actually calling Doc7505 a dumbass, as he's the one who suggested that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No Halfwit, I responded to your post asking if BLM controlled inner cities.

Nice try.........oh wait, no it wasn't.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
The founder just bought a $1 million plus home and a bunch of new furniture and expensive clothes--------maybe she has some black kids that she might help.

Why would anybody be defensive? Don’t we all want to know that money being donated to BLM is going to good causes?
The BLM foundation was granted nonprofit status with the Internal Revenue Service in December, allowing the organization to receive tax-deductible donations directly. In the near future, BLM will also reportedly be required to file public 990 forms, revealing details of its organizational structure, employee compensation, programming and expenses.
Looks like Trump administration approved BLM for tax exempt status.

Why would anybody be defensive? Don’t we all want to know that money being donated to BLM is going to good causes?
The BLM foundation was granted nonprofit status with the Internal Revenue Service in December, allowing the organization to receive tax-deductible donations directly. In the near future, BLM will also reportedly be required to file public 990 forms, revealing details of its organizational structure, employee compensation, programming and expenses.

Ok and?

Oh? Is that the OP topic.? Hmmm..I think not lol

Came back to edit a free tip for you MarcALT- don't be lazy in life -start your own thread if you don't like the topic;)
The thread is about programs for inner city black kids, so I'm right on target.

We've seen government create such programs.

Midnight basketball is an initiative which developed in the 1990s to curb inner-city crime

Apr 30, 2015 — Obama to launch non-profit inner-city youth initiative ... Obama first announced the My Brother's Keeper program in 2014
With Bill O'Reily
You mean the holdovers in the IRS.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
Your turn…or will you cower?

A voters right congressional commission found over 10,000 people denied their right to vote in the 2000 presidential election in Florida.

That number would increase exponentially if they widened the scope.
You allude to something that is completely unknown. Not impressed.

So to recap....

No one can name a single organization that BLM has funded with the 10's of $millions they got on as donations.
Except of course for the "Official organization for acquiring 5 homes for the founder"
umm......BLM was not created to assist inner city black kids
Why would you expect them to?
No, like I said, they were created to fund the founders "Buy a shitload of houses" fund.
Any other organization in America would have ABSOLUTELY been charged with fraud after seeing the founder buying 5 homes.
But oh.... the optics would be too bad... noooo... can't touch that

View attachment 487992
"When BLM receives the donated money where does the cash wind up? Well, according to FactCheck.org, 71 percent of it goes to salaries, benefits, and “consulting fees.”

Because the Black Lives Matter Foundation does not have tax exempt status, at least not yet, the radical left “Thousand Currents” outfit “fiscally sponsors” BLM. The means it holds their donations, which now number in the millions. Because the non-profit “Currents” is overseeing the cash, donors are allowed to write off donations to BLM, according to the IRS.

SIOW, Marxist trained leaders using, what I consider to be, a loop hole in the system since BLM doesn't have tax-exempt status, they found this was a way to allow donors to write off their contributions in order to enhance their profit margin.

This is interesting: "Records show some chapters have received multiple rounds of funding in amounts ranging between $800 and $69,000, going back as far as 2016. The #BLM10 said the amounts given have been far from equitable when compared to how much BLM has raised over the years. But Cullors disagreed. 'Because the BLM movement was larger than life - and it is larger than life - people made very huge assumptions about what our actual finances looked like,' Cullors said.

Larger than life lol I hope she uses that same phrase if she ever goes to court over it. The judge will have a field day with that..."But you see, your honor, the movement is just larger than life! Our finances might appear to be one way but that's not the whole story!" lol Riiiight.

BLM has been very effective in getting visibility on their issue and new legislation passed

Wise investment of donations

Anyone have anything?

Not in there scope of work at the moment.. They have said they intend to move in that direction over time but for now they abort organising people to put pressure on government for institutional change....

So you question is based on a false premise...

Forum List

Back