Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

Well I could start an OP asking how many voting rights laws Trump has signed.

But there wouldn't be any, and it would be a waste of time to ask.
It would make more sense to first list all the people who have been denied their right to vote.
It won't take any time at all...literally.

Republicans offered the ultimate program to help inner city black kids.

But BLM and punks like you voted it out of office last November and now you're stuck with BIDDEN, so stop yer whining!

How is Joe and BLM helping them so far???
Please expound on this "Republican program." Don't worry, I'll wait.

Idiot, I was making a half-serious pun about the fact that Trump has done more in his four years to elevate Blacks than anyone in a LONG time, and like 10% of Blacks GOT IT, but the 90% along the bottom of the curve where you are, it just went right over your heads.

Now Blacks are right back to where democrats like them.

BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.

The GOP is not an explicitly black organization. BLM is!
Besides buying high end real estate what is BLM doing with all the money that's been donated to them?

What Government funding does BLM control?

White-noise-mv255-240x180.png

So to recap....

No one can name a single organization that BLM has funded with the 10's of $millions they got on as donations.
Except of course for the "Official organization for acquiring 5 homes for the founder"
umm......BLM was not created to assist inner city black kids
Why would you expect them to?

So to recap....

No one can name a single organization that BLM has funded with the 10's of $millions they got on as donations.
Except of course for the "Official organization for acquiring 5 homes for the founder"
Yep. They are here to:

Burn
Loot
Murder

and
Buy
Large
Mansions

Fuck helping blacks.

So to recap....

No, like I said, they were created to fund the founders "Buy a shitload of houses" fund.
Any other organization in America would have ABSOLUTELY been charged with fraud after seeing the founder buying 5 homes.
But oh.... the optics would be too bad... noooo... can't touch that

excuses.jpg

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.

Inner cities are run by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie politicians, the GOP cannot improve something they have no control over.

Inner cities are run by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie politicians, the GOP cannot improve something they have no control over.
Does #BlackLivesMatter have "control" of the inner cities?
They have done nothing to improve the life of a single black...............except the leader who is buying up mansions in white neighborhoods.

In face, BLM has burned and looted thousands of black owned businesses. How is that helping blacks, Dumbass?

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
Bye race baiter.

It would make more sense to first list all the people who have been denied their right to vote.
It won't take any time at all...literally.
A voters right congressional commission found over 10,000 people denied their right to vote in the 2000 presidential election in Florida.

That number would increase exponentially if they widened the scope.

Why would anybody be defensive? Don’t we all want to know that money being donated to BLM is going to good causes?

Does #BlackLivesMatter have "control" of the inner cities?

~~~~~~
Good case in point:

Anyone have anything?

Sure. It’s called work. Trump was the best at it.

Forum List

Back