Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?

When Black people get into some money the first thing they do is move to a better neighborhood just like anyone else would. Michelle Obama lectured whites about running away from Black people, then she moves to Martha's Vineyard. They're no different than anyone else, just colossal glittering hypocrites.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.
I can say the same of the Trump foundation. That took in millions of dollars, and spent nothing to help black kids.

But Trump did spent $12 to pay a young boy scouts membership fee from his foundation.
More Blacks were employed during the Trump administration than any other.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
I'll put you down for being unable to show a single BLM program for blacks.

Run along now, Troll.

Anyone have anything?
Why do you idiots skip the point?
It is because answering the question would make you look like a fucking chump.
Ironically, looking like a dishonest dumbass is worse.
Congrats

I can say the same of the Trump foundation. That took in millions of dollars, and spent nothing to help black kids.

But Trump did spent $12 to pay a young boy scouts membership fee from his foundation.
Trump has 0 to do with this.

What Government funding does BLM control?
Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.
Ummmmm....How is a protest movement supposed to fund inner city programs?

Are you that stupid?

Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?
civilians, businesses etc do programs all over the country, all the time. Dumbass.
You wouldnt know that because you would rather have the govt use the barrel of a gun to force other people to pay for it. So you ignore the good, and focus on the bad as justification for your federal supremacy.

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?
It bought 4 houses for one of its founders. You would think they could afford to do something besides loot, burn and kill.

Anyone have anything?
A job is the best program.

1 800 Grand Theft Auto 4 Kids
GTA_gallery2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back