Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame.

Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?

Until after the elections.

They want Americans to vote, or rather cheat by mail...that's why they need to keep citizens scared with the masks.
I hear you. You canā€™t Trust that crooked Trump to even know how to vote absentee in Florida. Thatā€™s why he wants it outlawed. itā€™s too hard for him. He canā€™t even sign his own name and spell it correctly or remember his address...

TDS. ^^^

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
Well it proves that the wearer is a cluless moron who knows nothing about this or any other virus. Tell me, if masks were effective against viral infection why are they just now getting around to it? It's not as if viral infections are anything new.

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
Well it proves that the wearer is a cluless moron who knows nothing about this or any other virus. Tell me, if masks were effective against viral infection why are they just now getting around to it? It's not as if viral infections are anything new.
They waited until the virus had been raging for many months before making them mandatory too. Almost like it was just a political statement. Go figure.

They waited until the virus had been raging for many months before making them mandatory too. Almost like it was just a political statement. Go figure.
Like.....thatā€™s Trumpā€™s doing. You know, the same guy who appointed a man Pence as head of the pandemic task force , who doesnā€™t Believe in the same science thatā€™s suppose to develop a vaccine. Thatā€™s got to make everyone feel good. Letā€™s appoint as head of the DOD someone who doesnā€™t believe in airplanes.

Some countries are deadly serious (no pun intended) about people wearing masks with police confronting unmasked people in public and they reportedly have far fewer cases per capita than we do..coincidence?

And there are states with strict lockdowns and masks who have higher cases....

There is no science, you know, the science left wingers say they worship, that shows masks have any effect on preventing the Chinese Flu....
Yah, that sounds like something spock would say

They need to keep America afraid of the Chinese Flu, even though the survival rate if you get it is over 98%.....what is with the demand for mask wearing? It is a visual symbol to be afraid....if you see people in masks it reinforces their lie...if people were walking around without masks then they would be less likely to have fear of the chinese flu and more likely to demand reopening all of the states and getting kids back into school....that is why the democrats are demanding these Burkas for Americans.....
Another vote for shitting on the sidewalk.

No, they just fucked up. The WHO and the CDC both dropped the ball with bad mask advice initially. But when they saw the countries that were wearing masks defeating the virus - and the rest of us floundering - they realized their error.

If ya gotta wear a mask wear one that will keep disease-ridden liberals well away:

View attachment 375423

Here's one they can wear:

107544726-206090864022720-3287630501157877843-n.jpg

Ya think!

Ya think!
I was being sarcastic :)

Forum List

Back