Can someone explain the “cheating” of 2016 and or Brexit?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
i was watching the Netflix documentary called The Great Hack. They continuously call what Cambridge Analytics did cheating. But what was the cheat?

Were the ads that were put out false? If you are talking about the crooked Hillary ads, those had been out since she was First Lady. As I have posted before, there is plenty of fire to that smoke. In fact, her actual record is the biggest reason I voted against her. Her time as Secretary of State for example. Hillary’s State Department fought to stop an increase in Haitian Minimum Wages. Did Hillary Clinton's State Department help suppress the minimum wage in Haiti?

Now her defenders claim that Hillary personally knew nothing about it. So her selling point is that Hillary is either a useless figurehead who didn’t do anything as Secretary of State, or apathetic about her job of talking to the American Ambassadors.

Hillary and the State Department violated international sanctions by sending weapons to Libya. Those actions have directly led to almost a decade of civil war in Libya, and untold millions suffering and dead. Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

So what part of Crooked Hillary was untrue? If she wasn’t crooked, she was at least seriously incompetent. But obviously violating international sanctions is corrupt. At least that is our argument when we object to anyone else doing it.

So what is the basis of the claim that Cambridge Analytics cheated? It seems to be in the information gained that allowed the company to target their ads.

Information the US Government has argued for decades is not private. United States v. Miller (1976) - Wikipedia

In short. If you willingly provide the information to the company, then the police do not need a warrant to access that information. Congress responded many times, requiring companies to get even more information, that you must provide, where you would have no expectation of privacy and no protection. So listening to the people object to companies getting and using this information, is laughable.

Miller is one of those cases I think of when I say we have exceptioned ourselves to the point where the Civil Rights are virtually nonexistent. Sure the cops need a warrant, unless........

The Government objecting is even funnier. Not as funny as Congress lecturing CEO’s about fiscal responsibility. But funny.

Obama had used targeted internet ads. Completely fair. Trump had targeted internet ads. Cheating bastard. Hillary had targeted ads. Smartest woman playing fair but was cheated by Trump.

So. Help me out. What about Cambridge Analytics was cheating?

Kamala Harris has spent $500K buying people's information. Why is Cambridge analytica any different?

i was watching the Netflix documentary called The Great Hack. They continuously call what Cambridge Analytics did cheating. But what was the cheat?

Were the ads that were put out false? If you are talking about the crooked Hillary ads, those had been out since she was First Lady. As I have posted before, there is plenty of fire to that smoke. In fact, her actual record is the biggest reason I voted against her. Her time as Secretary of State for example. Hillary’s State Department fought to stop an increase in Haitian Minimum Wages. Did Hillary Clinton's State Department help suppress the minimum wage in Haiti?

Now her defenders claim that Hillary personally knew nothing about it. So her selling point is that Hillary is either a useless figurehead who didn’t do anything as Secretary of State, or apathetic about her job of talking to the American Ambassadors.

Hillary and the State Department violated international sanctions by sending weapons to Libya. Those actions have directly led to almost a decade of civil war in Libya, and untold millions suffering and dead. Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

So what part of Crooked Hillary was untrue? If she wasn’t crooked, she was at least seriously incompetent. But obviously violating international sanctions is corrupt. At least that is our argument when we object to anyone else doing it.

So what is the basis of the claim that Cambridge Analytics cheated? It seems to be in the information gained that allowed the company to target their ads.

Information the US Government has argued for decades is not private. United States v. Miller (1976) - Wikipedia

In short. If you willingly provide the information to the company, then the police do not need a warrant to access that information. Congress responded many times, requiring companies to get even more information, that you must provide, where you would have no expectation of privacy and no protection. So listening to the people object to companies getting and using this information, is laughable.

Miller is one of those cases I think of when I say we have exceptioned ourselves to the point where the Civil Rights are virtually nonexistent. Sure the cops need a warrant, unless........

The Government objecting is even funnier. Not as funny as Congress lecturing CEO’s about fiscal responsibility. But funny.

Obama had used targeted internet ads. Completely fair. Trump had targeted internet ads. Cheating bastard. Hillary had targeted ads. Smartest woman playing fair but was cheated by Trump.

So. Help me out. What about Cambridge Analytics was cheating?
I've never seen a bunch of losers so determined to find excuses for their failure. That is what Cambridge Analytica and all of the rest of this 3 year tantrum by the Left is all about.

Forum List

Back