Can Someone Explain How Hannity and Dobbs are Ahead, but they Want Kelly Instead?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This just baffles me. While I would like to think that bidnessmen consistently choose to make money instead of being PC, the fact that FOX wants so despsreately to keep Kelly, even though Hanity has better numbers this week and would do even better if they gave him his old spot back that Kelly has.

FXO business is also doing gang busters as well. Fox Business Network Sees First Monthly Win Over CNBC

Are the Morlock sons that intent on being libtards that they will destroy their own company to prove it?

My guess would be that they're aiming for a longer shelf life. I remember reading recently that the median age for a Fox News viewer was 68 while Kelly has topped Bill O'Reilly in the key demographic of 24-54 year olds. If the 68 number is correct that means that almost half their viewers could be dead within 10-15 years.

This just baffles me. While I would like to think that bidnessmen consistently choose to make money instead of being PC, the fact that FOX wants so despsreately to keep Kelly, even though Hanity has better numbers this week and would do even better if they gave him his old spot back that Kelly has.

FXO business is also doing gang busters as well. Fox Business Network Sees First Monthly Win Over CNBC

Are the Morlock sons that intent on being libtards that they will destroy their own company to prove it?
It's just like everything else it's " RIGGED" lol

Probably because Rupert Murdoch is more liberal than conservative. He likes the way Kelly trashes Trump, et al.
He may have launched this conservative network because it was extremely profitable, but the last couple of years he and his group seem to talk out of both sides of their mouths.
I surely do not look at O'reilly as "hard hitting." He avoids many dark secrets of the left that should be exposed if they really cared.

Yeah, I don't see it either.

Fox is a little fucked here, as the party continues to splinter. Hannity is an obedient Trumpster, and Kelly dared to challenge Trump, which means she's a commie (or whatever).

I'd think Fox's numbers will suffer as many Trumpsters just move online completely and get their "news" from Breitbart, InfoWars, et al.

This raghead probably has the hots for Kelly.

no2ownerfox.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back