Can someone define "Climate Justice" for me? How does it pertain to infrastructure?

I'm not sure, but the only definition of 'Climate Justice' that makes sense is ... everyone gets the same amount of sunshine every year.
That would be climate equity. Keep up. Climate justice means taking sunshine away from the privileged and giving it to others.

Climate Justice can take the form of counting how many people are killed by weather-related incidents and comparing that to the amount of pollutants that white people or white-owned businesses contribute. And then they have some mathematical formula for calculating how much money is to be awarded to Black people.

Dems are going to spend tens of billions on "climate justice', but none of them have defined WTF it is and how it relates to infrastructure.

Here are the things Democrats are claiming to be ‘infrastructure’ in spending debate
'Infrastructure' is defined as 'basic physical and organizational structures and facilities'

Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., proclaimed on Twitter last week that "climate action is infrastructure," arguing in a Washington Post op-ed that "a true infrastructure plan" will deliver "climate justice" and should include key elements of the Green New Deal.

The Corrupt Democrats use "Climate Change" spending to loot the taxpayers and line their pockets.
This is how dolts like Pelosi become multi millionaires while "serving the public".
Markey is a lying greedy corrupt left wing knuttjob.

Climate Change the biggest hoax in the world. Hell Al Gore laughed his way to the bank with his CC gig. Find a way to control the sun and the moon and you might control the climate.

A cash cow for those pushing that bull shit.

I would define it as letting the rat bastards that believe the Hoax pay more taxes.

So nobody can provide a definition. By what metric do you measure success combating something that can’t be defined?

I'm not sure, but the only definition of 'Climate Justice' that makes sense is ... everyone gets the same amount of sunshine every year.
That would be climate equity. Keep up. Climate justice means taking sunshine away from the privileged and giving it to others.
The elites hit a perfect subject to take resources from people. We all know the weather can be fickle at times and there is changes throughout history. Recent and long term. They keep pounding at it and more and more of the people have fallen for it as the education system has declined in quality with brainwashing increasing in scope. Their predictions from the beginning is the fly in the ointment because the bad stuff has not happened in the time period they pontificated it would be. However they say science but really use technology to fool people about their plans. Trillions of dollars will be transferred to other nations and we will be poorer.

Forum List

Back