Can somebody tell me what the hell happened to Democrats?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
You refuse to pass trade deals, you flood our poor communities with foreigners that are taking all our valuable resources for our poor, hundreds of blacks will be shot this weekend next week and the week after and you do nothing..

If you aren’t the BIGGEST. domestic terrorist in America not sure what is.

• Banned
What’s scary is they control the main stream.. kinda scary

You refuse to pass trade deals, you flood our poor communities with foreigners that are taking all our valuable resources for our poor, hundreds of blacks will be shot this weekend next week and the week after and you do nothing..

Just this week Schumer shot down a prescription drug bil that would have reduced prescription cost
But he didn't want trump to have a victory. So there ya go. AMericans suffer for schumer's petty antics.

Somehow some way the filth doesn't think that anything applies to THEM.

The taxes they impose wont be applied to THEM. The laws they pass wont be applied to THEM. The illegals wont murder or rape THEM.

It reminds me of an affluent german jewish lady who said "Adolph isn't talking about MEEEEEEE...he's talking about the dregs of our society".

She didn't wake the fuck up until she was in Auschwitz! And then it was too late!

THAT is todays democrats!

I don't know about all Dems but the lefty loons have lost their fucking minds.

• Banned
AOC kicked out amazon jobs from
NYC
How come she’s not arrested?

The American left has finally gone full retard. It's been a slow climb up the hill, but they've reached the peak.

Refuse to pass trade deals?
There is only one trade deal awaiting the House- USMCA- and the House is working on that faster than the Senate is working on anything.
How do Democrats flood our poor communities with foreigners?
The President is responsible for immigration.
How exactly do you think that Democrats should prevent blacks from being shot? Republicans reject any effort to reduce gun violence.

I don't trust a trade deal that Mexico wants more than Americans do, that was negotiated by traitors

Refuse to pass trade deals?
There is only one trade deal awaiting the House- USMCA- and the House is working on that faster than the Senate is working on anything.
How do Democrats flood our poor communities with foreigners?
The President is responsible for immigration.
How exactly do you think that Democrats should prevent blacks from being shot? Republicans reject any effort to reduce gun violence.
Have any democrats stood with trump on any trade deals!!? NOPE

HOW are they not flooding our poor neighborhoods,, they aren’t moving next to the kennedys on the cape lol if I was in charge of a city where 30 blacks get shot every week I’d have the natural guard in to protect until the numbers go down.. wouldn’t you?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

satanism-gettyimages-1027190912.jpg

I don't trust a trade deal that Mexico wants more than Americans do, that was negotiated by traitors

When are you going to wake up and realize that YOU'RE the traitor, asshole?

Forum List

Back