Can sex be like art?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
There is a Kama Sutra, but it doesn't look like a treatise of art, it looks like a set of instructions.

Even if we express strong emotions, it's not uplifting like when you're doing something like dancing.

Sex always has a base, "earthly" imprint, it does not lift us higher, or am I mistaken?

• Banned
You'll find out for yourself once you actually have sex with a real woman.
It seems to me that love and sex are not even directly related. With the woman you love most, you can not experience the maximum pleasure from sex, and continue to love her the most. You can love a woman without sex at all.

It seems to me that love and sex are not even directly related. With the woman you love most, you can not experience the maximum pleasure from sex, and continue to love her the most. You can love a woman without sex at all.

That is absolute nonsense. I have had sex with friends. And I have had sex with women I loved with all my heart. The sex with someone you love is exponentially better. It is always the best.

• Banned
That is absolute nonsense. I have had sex with friends. And I have had sex with women I loved with all my heart. The sex with someone you love is exponentially better. It is always the best.
Sex depends on the hormonal state of the body, and love is usually closer to aesthetics and mentality and romantic feelings. Some people have perversions that they suppress. It happens that someone experiences strong emotions from things that he saw during the first sex, such as shoes. This is fetishism. If a person suffers from this, then according to your logic, his beloved woman is shoes, panties or the toilet where he fucked the first woman.

Did I already tell you that you're not a very smart person? You spend too much time with dogs, it hurts your brain.

Sex depends on the hormonal state of the body, and love is usually closer to aesthetics and mentality and romantic feelings. Some people have perversions that they suppress. It happens that someone experiences strong emotions from things that he saw during the first sex, such as shoes. This is fetishism. If a person suffers from this, then according to your logic, his beloved woman is shoes, panties or the toilet where he fucked the first woman.

Did I already tell you that you're not a very smart person? You spend too much time with dogs, it hurts your brain.

Someone who sees the woman they love as shoes, panties or whatever, is not dealing with a fetish. They are completely insane.

Sex is partly hormonal. But it can also be very emotional and romantic, even if you do enjoy wilder things. If the woman you love says she is turned on by certain things, why would you not do your best to provide that extra turn-on for her? The same is true in reverse. Unless it is dangerous or totally disgusting, include it in your lovemaking.

1658186388443.png

What is this thing called love, and can I order it at my local sex shop to enhance things?

I've had sex with women whom I love(d).

I've had sex with women whom I didn't love.

It's not even close. It's almost a completely different experience.

Forum List

Back