Can Sanctuary City/State Leaders Be Arrested ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It is a crime to engage in sanctuary city or state processes, that conceal, harbor or shield illegal aliens from detection. Under US Code 8, Section 1324, any person who does this, can be fined and sentenced to punishment, ranging from 5 years imprisonment to the death penalty, depending on the circumstances.

Why then have scores of public officials not been jailed for violation of this federal crime ? Joe Biden himself could be arrested with his ICE director Tae Johnson, for the order enacted Feb 18, protecting illegal aliens, and essentially making all of America a sanctuary country.

I have been told that the immunity laws are protecting public officials from arrest and prosecution, but I thought that immunity laws only applied to protection from civil suits. Are there any Republican lawyers here, who specialize in this type of law ? If so, chime in and shed some light on this.

Tell you what, I'll give you a badge and you go arrest them all.

Deal?

Oh, and then you may want to become judge and jury as well since it seems the judicial system is also turning their heads.

Then maybe something will be done about it.

It is a crime to engage in sanctuary city or state processes, that conceal, harbor or shield illegal aliens from detection. Under US Code 8, Section 1324, any person who does this, can be fined and sentenced to punishment, ranging from 5 years imprisonment to the death penalty, depending on the circumstances.

Why then have scores of public officials not been jailed for violation of this federal crime ? Joe Biden himself could be arrested with his ICE director Tae Johnson, for the order enacted Feb 18, protecting illegal aliens, and essentially making all of America a sanctuary country.

I have been told that the immunity laws are protecting public officials from arrest and prosecution, but I thought that immunity laws only applied to protection from civil suits. Are there any Republican lawyers here, who specialize in this type of law ? If so, chime in and shed some light on this.

here's the thing.

Most people don't have an insane hatred of Mexicans like you do.

Because states and cities aren't going to waste their valuable resources chasing down people who really aren't doing anything bad.

here's the thing.

Because states and cities aren't going to waste their valuable resources chasing down people who really aren't doing anything bad.
Hatred for Mexicans is telling the rest of the world to come to the US, especially children traveling alone, and then step back and disavow having anything to do with all the suffering and death that occurs as a result at the border.

Who built those cages Joe!

No.

There’s no such thing as a ‘sanctuary’ city or state.

States and local jurisdictions are at liberty to not enforce Federal laws; the Constitution prohibits the Federal government from compelling states and local jurisdictions to enforce Federal laws.

Perhaps you should worry more about actual problems and not made up right wing it white supremacist garbage

Hatred for Mexicans is telling the rest of the world to come to the US, especially children traveling alone, and then step back and disavow having anything to do with all the suffering and death that occurs as a result at the border.

Yawn, you guys keep pretending that's a crisis.

Um. No. Covid is a crisis. A few kids showing up at the border isn't a crisis, and Biden is handling the problem more humanely than your Fuhrer did.

The sad thing is, we didn't vote Trump out because of the cages. We voted him out because he killed 500,000 Americans and lost 65 million jobs.

No. Don't be stupid.

Perhaps you should worry more about actual problems and not made up right wing it white supremacist garbage
What are you going to replace WS with commie ****.

No.

There’s no such thing as a ‘sanctuary’ city or state.

States and local jurisdictions are at liberty to not enforce Federal laws; the Constitution prohibits the Federal government from compelling states and local jurisdictions to enforce Federal laws.
LOL BS.

here's the thing.

Most people don't have an insane, or just stupid, perception of our normal reactions to illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. But I know it's irresitable to left loons to fling the race card and the hate card around.

Most people also are well aware of the massive damage done to the country and the American people by illegal immigration. Yes it is "really" bad, and the people who create it are the worst of all (Biden, the Democrats, Pro Sin Fronteras, George Soros, etc.) Simply to grab power and maintain it, these scum will let anything happen to the country, for their own selfish benefit.

How judicious it would be if these scoundrels were to wind up the victims of their own dirty work, being robbed, raped, shot dead, or dying slowly of one of the diseases brought here by illegal aliens. Or maybe they might lose a mansion or two to the many wildfires illegal aliens are notorious for setting. Maybe get killed in a car accident, by illegal aliens driving without a license, and not knowing how to drive, never having driven a car before coming here, and never having taking a driving test, and unable to read street signs.

Here's a list of some of the "bad" things that all you information-deprived leftist airheads have had meticulously withheld from you by your leftist OMISSION media. You're getting an education.

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
22. Dangerous drivers

No. There’s no such thing as a ‘sanctuary’ city or state.

OFF TOPIC!

The topic is about the deliberate concealing, harboring or shielding of illegal aliens from detection. Under US Code 8, Section 1324 these are felonies, and very serious ones.

It is a matter of what these sanctuarians DO, not what they don't do. What they are doing is passing laws concealing, harboring or shielding of illegal aliens from detection. And since these laws are on public record, there is no doubt as to their guilt and violations of US Code 8, Section 1324. Every one of these vile snakes should be in prison or executed.

Nice try, Mr Deflection.

here's the thing.

Hatred is locking up 18,000 children in concentration camps where they are being sexually assaulted, abused, and packed in with covid-infected people. You're making that happen right now.

Notice to information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media:

1. You aren't Republican lawyers.
2. Your silly catch-phrases (white supremacist, conspiracy theory, hatred, etc) are long worn out, and make you look like the totally, :lame2: DUPES that you are.

Last edited:
You should worry more about actual problems and not made up right wing it white supremacist garbage
To get an understanding of the "problems" involved, and to overcome your leftist OMISSION media induced ignorance, you can read Post # 12 ( Harms of illegal immigration). No need to continue to be an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, when you are here with us conservatives, well willing to educate you.

Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration. Be legal to the (Constitutional) law, right wingers not simply hypocrites (unto God) upon the less fortunate.

We know y'all really don't care about natural rights except in abortion threads.

Yawn, you guys keep pretending that's a crisis.

Um. No. Covid is a crisis. A few kids showing up at the border isn't a crisis, and Biden is handling the problem more humanely than your Fuhrer did.

The sad thing is, we didn't vote Trump out because of the cages. We voted him out because he killed 500,000 Americans and lost 65 million jobs.
How common for a leftist idiot to make a series of comments and mange to get every one of them wrong.

1. The Mexican border situation is a massive humanitarian CRISIS. (examples abound - a 12 year old girl drowned trying to swim across the Rio Grande River, brought there by Democrat propaganda. A 13 year old girl, separated from her parents & grandparents, and now alone was found sobbing for hours, terrified of being grabbed by cartel traffickers and sold into sex slavery (as may well happen). A 10 year old boy was found wandering alone in the desert, abandoned by traffikers. Scores of illegal aliens are coming in sick, and spreading their diseases like wildfire in terribly overcrowded conditions, that the Biden administration has no answer for.

2. Covid is no more a crisis than the flu. The numbers of 500,000 dead commonly broadcast by the left, fake "news" are grossly overinflated, and the actual number of deaths is probably somewhere more like about 10,000. Even the CDC admitted the numbers inflation in their May 2020 statement about commorbities (hospitals overreporting deaths to get federal $$$ based on numbers of deaths)

3. Biden is not "handling" the problem of the Mexican border at all. First of all, it is he who created it, by reversing Trump's policies, which had the border more under control than any time since the 1950s. Secondly, he and his joke VP have not even gone to the border in any serious attempt to alleviate the problem. He sees all the illegal aliens coming in as future VOTES for Democrats, and as such, caring nothing about the destruction to America, he sees all of this as a good thing.

here's the thing.

You do realize, don't you, that encouraging sanctuary states and cities to violate federal law because you agree with what they're doing opens the door for them to violate federal law in areas with which you DON'T agree? Let's take two you would shriek, cry and moan about, abortion and guns. I could easily see a state or city using this rationale to claim exemption from federal law. Then the hypocrisy would abound as you mounted your soap box demanding that federal troops invade, topple the local government and install a federal friendly government until such time as the elections could be ensured to only produce the correct result.

Forum List

Back