Can Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg hold out for four more years ?

cartoon-grim-reaper-15713513.jpg

Wonder if she knows Trump won? Maybe she still thinks Eisenhower is still president.

Where have I been, but I never heard that one before? : D

That nickname is so obvious it's like she almost made herself up to look like the spinster from laugh-in. It's too uncanny.

Well, anyway... is she offering to leave soon?
At least she will not have to worry about dying suddenly if she chooses not to. No, I am not convinced by any stretch that Scalia went naturally. No autopsy to boot. Just another mysterious death in a very long line of mysterious deaths that caused some leftist powers a disturbance.

She'll need to last 8.

Not too likely IMHO.

Thank you, Justice Ginsburg, for not retiring when Obama could have replaced you with a liberal judicial activist like yourself.

Ginsberg was born 3/15/1933 -- she will be 84 next month.

She is practically catatonic already.

It seems unlikely that she will make it to 88 -- the end of DJT's first term.

But I am sure she will try to hold out.

She will certainly not make it to 92 which would be the end of DJT's second term and the beginning of Pence's first term.

And there is clearly no way she could make it to 96 -- the end of Pence's first term.

So she will likely die in her SCOTUS chair trying to defy everybody.

And that broke-dick dog Breyer is in a similar situation at 78 currently.

Ginsburg really fucked up. She should had retired during Obama. She bought into the MSM bullshit that Trump had zero chance of winning.
I'm surprised she didn't croak on election night from the shock of it.

Should murdering a Justice be rewarded?

Exactly. Corpulent men in their late-70's with pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, and, sleep apnea don't just drop dead.

Should murdering a Justice be rewarded?

Exactly. Corpulent men in their late-70's with pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, and, sleep apnea don't just drop dead.

It's possible, but no autopsy was done. No way of ever really knowing.

It was close enough to the election to let it go to the next President. One big reason Trump won was because people wanted a conservative Justice to replace a conservative Justice. Not that squatters care about what the people want.

Forum List

Back