Can republicans cite any Trump success on foreign policy level?

Foreign policy is an area of discussion that I find thoroughly unimpressive.

Can republicans cite any Trump success on foreign policy level?

- Started fewer armed conflicts than Obama.
- Killed fewer humans than Obama.
- Blew the limbs off fewer humans than Obama.
- Killed fewer kids than Obama.

Shall we continue?
You’re comparing Trump’s one term to Obama’s two terms? I guaran-fucking-tee you that if Trump is re-elected, he will start a war on some scale.

Of course all of those examples are simply Trump not doing something lol. Sorry. Doesn’t count.

So now you're the arbiter of what counts???? FOAD commie.

What is a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level? By achievement, I mean something gained. Something that was born out of a positive action and not a negative. For instance, pulling out of the climate accord, pulling out of WHO, etc are actions that result in a negative. Such actions are something any moron can do.

Only a moron or a very uninformed person wouldn't understand how pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord was beneficial to the US, We were being penalized because other countries' environmental targets were far below what they should be doing relative to ours.

There was enforcement mechanism behind the Paris agreement, which meant there was no accountability. Nations acting in good faith, like the US, would make the sacrifices and take the economic hit for doing so, while those not acting in good faith could cheat without any consequences. Think "China."

Then there were the economic impacts of the Paris Climate Accord: The agreement would have been devastating to the American economy. Meeting the requirements outlined for the U.S. in the deal would have cost our economy nearly $3 trillion over the next several decades. It would have resulted in the loss of over 6 million industrial sector jobs, including 3.1 million manufacturing jobs. The coal industry would have also been hit harder than it was.

The deal was also very costly for American taxpayers. Obama committed $3 billion to the Green Climate Fund, which is nothing more than a fucking slush fund. He committed this funding without consulting with Congress.

Then there was ISIS. Where did they go mall of a sudden? Did they just get tired of fighting, and all go home to tend their goats?

I could stay in this thread all night and post Trump's foreign policy successes, but why bother? Your head is so full of fuck that none of it would make any sense to you.
Debating the merits is besides the point. The criteria of my question is something not removed but something gained.

Half dozen trade agreements, I won't go beyond that. You're not worth it.

One of President Bidens biggest jobs will be rebuilding Americas standing in the World. The instability caused by Trumps antics will take some repairing. Of course most nations will attribute the craziness to the one individual but there will be concern that America could elect such a loon. It could happen again.

What is a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level? By achievement, I mean something gained. Something that was born out of a positive action and not a negative. For instance, pulling out of the climate accord, pulling out of WHO, etc are actions that result in a negative. Such actions are something any moron can do.
It's not a negative it's a positive, now if he just pulls us out of the Fucking United Nations he would of made a Trifecta

Leaving the who is a total gain.

Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
Holding Chi-na accountable for their unfair trade practices and IP theft

Bidens received billions from Chi-na

Forum List

Back